Wednesday, November 7, 2018 now at 10:02 am. 12:48 am. 3:17 am. How am I to stay awake under this uncomfortable situation, my Father? I heard,
Go fix you your power tea. It all will come to you while you fix and drink that tea. My servant David is a portrait of yourself. Psalms 139, 91, 37, 27, 31, 25, and? At this moment? Psalms 42 reaches my heart from your heart.
Go on My precious thiaBasilia. Go on! Like David? You are a child after My heart. As per My written words?
….And because you My child—My beloved thiaBasilia have set your love upon Me, therefore will I deliver you; I will set you on high, because you know and understand My name—have personal knowledge of My mercy, love and kindness; trust and rely on Me, knowing I will never forsake you, no, never!
And you shall call upon Me, and I will answer you; I will be with you in trouble, I will deliver you and honor you. With long eternal life will I satisfy you, and show you—reveal to you My salvation even Yahushua your Messiah!”
Wow! I just finish drinking that tea. Talking about power to listen and obey? Power to wait on my Master Father/Creator of my being—Master Redeemer of my soul? Like magic it’s all mine! Hahaha! HalleluYah!
So? That’s how we can overcome the lack of communication with the Creator and with our own selves? Ah! That power tea! That’s the secret! Nay! NO! Nay! Then? How?
Let me explain what is coming to this mind of mine as the Creator is giving it to me.
In the natural? We always miss the mark. Regardless! In the Spirit?
- He is always there for me, for us all.
- He never ever leaves us even when we leave Him.
- He continuously talks to us even when we ignore or take Him for granted.
- He never infringes upon our wills.
- He always let us mount our own horses of wilfully doing what we understand with our natural minds despite the fact He tells us in many ways not to depend in our own understanding.
- He let us mount that rebellion horse. He let us enjoy the temporary exhilaration of that mount until? That mount throws us to the dirty grounds of corruption.
- There, down on those dirty grounds? You’ll find yourself alone. All decency? The preciousness of a virtuous life. The excellency of character? Gone! Not to be found any longer. Alone! Like a flag pole upon a lonely hill.
Thank goodness! Your words in Isaiah 30 are the most awesome words in the whole written world!