You don’t understand anything Ahmad! “Now you are angry!” NO I AM NOT ANGRY! QUIT ACCUSING ME OF ANGER! I AM HURTING NOT ANGRY.
There was a pause. We both came down. Our emotions simmer down. Ahmad brought me another saucer. I began to sip the hot coffee and cover the cup between sips. He began to sip his own coffee. He lit his usual cancer stick. And?
The Almighty’s Set Apart Spirit of our Creator took over …
The Almighty’s Set Apart Spirit of our Creator took over for the following 3 or 4 hours.
Wow! Magic! The magical ways of the Almighty Creator of our beings materialized big time to sink into our hearts.
Words taking a bad rap …
No kidding. I am not afraid of the word ‘magic’ anymore. That word like repentance, numbers, spirits and so far, has taken a bad rap in this world while Satan is still in control.
The Almighty Creator is also still on His throne …
Nevertheless? The Almighty Creator is also still on His throne never, ever to be dethroned! He is in control of it all including Satan. Only He knows the proper time for EVERYTHING. Minute or gigantic thing—He controls it all.
Part 4: TO EVERYTHING There Is A Season …
TO EVERYTHING there is a season, and a time for every matter or purpose under heaven: A time to be born and a time to die, a time to plant and a time to pluck up what is planted, [Heb 9:27]
- A time to kill and a time to heal, a time to break down and a time to build up, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, A time to cast away stones and a time to gather stones together, a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing,
- A time to get and a time to lose, a time to keep and a time to cast away,
- A time to rend and a time to sew, a time to keep silence and a time to speak, [Amo 5:13]
- A time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace. [Luk 14:26]
What profit remains for the worker from his toil? I have seen the painful labor and exertion and miserable business which the Almighty has given to the sons of men with which to exercise and busy themselves.
- He has made everything beautiful in its time.
- He also has planted eternity in men’s hearts and minds [a divinely implanted sense of a purpose working through the ages which nothing under the sun but the Almighty alone can satisfy], yet so that men cannot find out what the Almighty has done from the beginning to the end.
I know that there is nothing better for them than to be glad and to get and do good as long as they live; And also that every man should eat and drink and enjoy the good of all his labor—it is the gift of the Almighty.
- I know that whatever the Almighty does, it endures forever; nothing can be added to it nor anything taken from it. And the Almighty does it so that men will [reverently] fear Him [revere and worship Him, knowing that He is]. [Psa 19:9; Jas 1:17]
- That which is now already has been, and that which is to be already has been; and the Almighty seeks that which has passed by [so that history repeats itself].
Moreover, I saw under the sun that in the place of justice there was wickedness, and that in the place of righteousness wickedness was there also.
- I said in my heart, the Almighty will judge the righteous and the wicked, for there is a time [appointed] for every matter and purpose and for every work.
- I said in my heart regarding the subject of the sons of men, the Almighty is trying (separating and sifting) them, that they may see that by themselves [under the sun, without the Almighty] they are but like beasts.
For that which befalls the sons of men befalls beasts; even [in the end] one thing befalls them both. As the one dies, so dies the other. Yes, they all have one breath and spirit, so that a man has no pre-eminence over a beast; for all is vanity (emptiness, falsity, and futility)!