You have beset me and shut me in–behind and before, and You have laid Your hand upon me. Your [infinite] knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high above me, I cannot reach it. Psalms 139:5-6. End of quote.
Now? O my Father! You have lifted Your heavy hand upon me. In fact? You have lifted Yourself to bless me. How and why? How have You blessed me? Why bless this impertinent fool that I have been? Reply:
For I Am A Mighty One Of Justice …?
Ha! Every single day You surprise me with You most appropriate replies to my repetitious requests. You never get tired to repeat Your answers and instructions to me daily. This time? Isaiah 30 is Your reply again! Wow! Quote?
Therefore, this iniquity and guilt will be to you like a broken section of a high wall, bulging out and ready at some distant day to fall, whose crash will then come suddenly and swiftly, in an instant.
And he shall break it as a potter’s vessel is broken, breaking it in pieces without sparing so that there cannot be found among its pieces one large enough to carry coals of fire from the hearth or to dip water out of the cistern. For thus said the Almighty Yahuwah, the Set Apart One of Israel:
- “In returning to Me and resting in Me you shall be saved; in quietness and in trusting confidence shall be your strength.”
- But you would not! and you said, “No! We will speed our own course on horses!”
- Therefore, you will speed in flight from your enemies!”
- You said, “We will ride upon swift steeds doing our own way!”
- Therefore will they who pursue you be swift, so swift that One thousand of you will flee at the threat of one of them;
- at the threat of five you will flee till you are left like a beacon or a flagpole on the top of a mountain, and like a signal on a hill.
And therefore, the Almighty Yahuwah earnestly waits expecting, looking, and longing to be gracious to you; and therefore He lifts Himself up, that He may have mercy on you and show loving-kindness to you.