When You—in Your living Presence within me remind me of Your delight in me? My whining immediately ceases and all turns out well for my soul even when I do not have the attention from any human being. What a blessing!
Attention getting is primordial for a human being and I am human. So? It’s only natural that I suffer for lack of attention. Yet You have resolved my predicament; how did it all happened my Master?
There are so many solutions offered to resolve this plot of the human personality but none of them is suitable for You. I know that to be a fact by my own experience of a life lived under psychiatrists and psychologists and social workers.
There is no doubt in my mind that human beings have no solution for such plot of the human personality. for no human being was ever able to resolve my plot in a suitable and permanent way.
Yes, there are many ways to overcome the craving for attention by self-discipline and the finding of alternative ways to distract one for such craving for attention but not of them really works.
O yes one might get a temporary fix for such craving but not a worthy solution like You have given to me. What is this solution my Master?
“O My child—My beloved Thia, basically?
- You are right, attention getting is primordial in all human beings. The fact?
- It is actually the root cause for mankind’s troubles and tribulations. For such is the basis for the drive to achieve in mankind’s mind!
“My child—My beloved Thia, the fact?
- All human beings struggle to get the necessary attention to achieve and succeed in this world of civilized beings even at the cost of their own existence.
- Yet they struggle in vain! For this struggle wears them out to the point of total exhaustion of human powers to carry the burden of such life! And all for what?
- At the end they wind up with only a flimsy notion of personal satisfaction which amounts to nothing compared to their ultimate struggle they had to endure during their entire lives!
“My child—My beloved Thia?
- There is only one solution for such plot of the human personality. Yahushua Messiah clearly spelled it out for you all as it is written,
Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy-laden and overburdened, and I will cause you to rest. I will ease and relieve and refresh your souls. Take My yoke upon you and learn of Me, for I am gentle (meek) and humble (lowly) in heart, and you will find rest (relief and ease and refreshment and recreation and blessed quiet) for your souls. For My yoke is wholesome (useful, good—not harsh, hard, sharp, or pressing, but comfortable, gracious, and pleasant), and My burden is light and easy to be borne. Said Yahushua in Matthew 11:28-30