Nonprofessional But Genuine!
Genuine Content Matching Genuine Graphics, But! …
Of course? I do take advantage of all wonderful free tutorial from the best professionals so willingly sharing their knowledge, and the graphics?
Thanks to the professional graphics mostly from Pixabay.com – unsplash.com freely sharing their best. Even so?
The Outstanding Reason For The Beauty And Uniqueness Of This Site? What Makes It Genuine? …
- Behold! The Power Of Your Love & Wisdom From On High. It Never Fails. It Always Avails! The fiery fervent flames of love for Your creation to warm our cold hearts.
- Your unfathomable wisdom overcomes it all!
- The Plan Of Restoration To The Original Intent For Our Creation Is In Effect —To Be Loved. To Love. Your Cherish Family O Mighty One? Forever To be!
- The Plan Of Restoration To The Original Intent For Our Creation Now Revealed—Loved To Love …?
- The Family Restoration
- That’s the theme that makes this site not only beautiful but unique and genuine.
No Kidding. Those Lines Are The Theme Of My Life …
Indeed! The above lines are not a cliché invented by yours truly. Instead? Those lines are the theme of my life presented to all by none other than the Mighty One Who authored those lines.
The Pain From The Rain …?
Wednesday, February 27, 2019 now at 6:25 pm.
Bed time. Woke up around 9 pm in excruciating pain. I wondered why? It’s the pain from the rain. It’s now Wednesday, February 27, 2019 at 10:20 pm. The wind—the rain rage outside, but!
Besides The Pain From The Rain?
My soul is well for spell. And yet? There is hope, my friend. Behold! The power of love from on high? Is now coming down to these brown grounds.
- No kidding, despite it all? His love and wisdom never fail. It always avails.
- That’s not a cliché. It’s the fact and truth we are all coming to. And so?
It’s now Wednesday, February 27, 2019 at 10:31 pm.
It’s my arm, my neck, but! I will lay down in peace. I pray my Father, You keep me resting underneath Your everlasting arms now—forever as You promised me You will do.
Enjoy! Rejoice! Be glad!
In Awe I Remain Of The Exactitude Of Your Doings O Mighty One …?
Thursday, February 28, 2019 at 7:02 am.
O my Father? Again, You are letting me notice the number of the hour of this entry. It’s the 7th hour of this 28th day of the 2nd month of this 2019—to be the year of our Jubilee!
Furthermore? Your appearance in a vision to me a moment ago. What does it all mean, my Father? I am cold. Are You calling me to sit in front of the heater again?
Lost but confident …?
It’s now Thursday, February 28, 2019 at 1:15 pm.
O my Father? You know how the weather is raging outside, but in here? It’s not too bad, only I feel lost! Not worry or in panic. Lost but confident You’ll find me soon enough. How come?
What a DAY…
Friday, March 1, 2019 at 3:14 am.
O my Father! Once again? You have me to notice the date. The 1st day of the 3rd month of this 2019 year—the year of our Jubilee! What is the meaning of this date? Wow!
What I have discovered in looking up the meaning of those numbers? It cannot be more appropriate to what is going on—what is—what has been happening in my life.
Meaning Of What Happened Yesterday …?
Amazing revelation of how the Completion and Manifestation and the Unity of our Almighty Loving Creator of the Universe including our beings applies to me. How does it apply to me?
The Answer Is Found In The Meaning Of The Numbers Of Today’s Date. Wow! …?
O my Father! How simple but mysterious ways You have to communicate with us. And how easily we bypass all Your simple ways in lieu of what we think is best, but!
Things Are Now Changing Big Time! How?
Again, and again! By the power of Your love and wisdom, O Mighty One! It’s by Your power of love and unfathomable wisdom the You reveal things to me to pass on to the next one You have in mind.
Who Is That One? I Don’t Know, But! It Could Be You, My Fellow Human Being …
The following quote reveals the meaning of numbers in our Creator’s mind. Such meaning has been manipulated and corrupted by the occult world. Another subject already exposed. Even so?
The Mighty Spirit Of Our Creator Is Now Revealing The Truth In The Meaning Of Numbers …
So? That explains the different tasks and talents given to certain of His selected vessels. Thus, Brad Scott’s NUMBERS – GEMATRIA The Design of Scripture comes into play. Excellent expose of the matter of the meaning of numbers in the Scriptures. Quote:
Meaning of # 1?
The Design of Scripture by Brad Scott
The Number One – Unity
- The numbers we will be covering at length will be cardinal numbers rather than ordinal numbers. Cardinal numbers are one, two, three, four, etc. Ordinal numbers are first, second, third, fourth, etc. In almost all languages, the cardinal number one represents unity and ‘how many’, and the ordinal numbers represent primacy, order, or pre-eminance. This is particularly important in understanding that YHVH is one, or that ‘Elohiym (God) is one. This will become clearer as we define the word ‘one’ and research it’s use in scripture.
- One or ‘1’, is unique in the sense that it contains none of the other numbers, but it the source of all the other numbers. Removing it from each number would make each number somewhat less than what it was designed to be. This is one reason (pun intended) that God is one. None of His creation is part of Him per se, for He is spirit, but He is the source of all that there is. When you remove Him from any part of His creation, (perhaps because of sin?) then each part is less than it was designed. God is one, this is clear. He does not need us, but we need Him. Earlier, I stated one of the interpretations of “in my flesh I shall see God”. We see in our own bodies the reason why God is one. We have only one head and one mind. We have two arms to do things two ways, we have two legs to walk different ways, we have two eyes to look two ways, two ears to hear different things, but these things work in harmony when they take their instructions from the one head. This is why His people are called the body and He is called the head (Ephesians 1:22-23). In order to fully understand the oneness of God, we must first define ‘one’.
- One is the cardinal number in Hebrew and is dominantly represented by the word ‘echad. In the Greek, this word is translated primarily as heis, and its feminine neuter form of mia. Heis and mia are the Greek words, like their Hebrew counterpart, that express the thought of ‘how many’. The Hebrew word rishon and its counterpart, protos, express the thought of primacy, position, or order. Protos is where we get the English word prototype, which means the first or original. It is the word used for order or position. For example, compare the word ‘firstborn’ in Colossians 1:15 with Yochanan 1:1. The word for ‘firstborn’ is prototokos. This word is a word denoting position and pre-eminance and not oneness. This is why we are told that the Word of God (the Messiah) was ‘in the beginning’, denoting His pre-eminance. The word mia, however, is the common everyday term for the idea of ‘how many’. The only violation of this in the Greek text is in the occurrences of the phrase ‘first day of the week’ and in Titus 3:10. First day of the week reads in the Greek as ‘mia ton sabbaton’ or ‘one of the sabbaths’ and not ‘first day of the week’. That, of course, is a subject for another time.
- The root meaning of ‘echad, is one, alone, or only. The largest percentage of Hebrew scholars however understand and teach that the word means ‘unity’. This is because of the nature of it’s use in scripture. The Sh’ma states, “Sh’ma Israel, YHVH our ‘Elohiym, YHVH is one (‘echad). Based upon the use of the word ‘echad, the Sh’ma is telling us that there is but one God and one YHVH, and not two or three or hundreds of gods. He is ‘echad because there is no other. He alone is God. The verse in B’reshith 1:26 in which we read that man was created in ‘our’ image, does not violate the oneness of God. It only opens the door to various interpretations as to the nature or essence of the one God, i.e., the Christians trinity or the Rabbinical views of the many attributes of God, or even that He is counting the angels that were with Him. This is why B’reshith 1:26 does not contradict Yesha’yahu 44:24: … ‘oseh kol oteh shamayim levadiy’, ‘who makes all things stretching the heavens alone.’ This simply teaches that there is no other God who created all things, i.e., the number of Gods. It does not teach the nature or essence of the one true God.
- The idea of unity within the one God can be seen in other uses of the word ‘one’.
Meaning of # 3?
The Number Three – Completion and Manifestation
As we arrive at the number three, we now begin to get dimension and depth, as in length, width, and breadth. This characteristic of the number three will help us with some insight into it’s base meaning of completeness and dimensionality with respect to manifestation and expression. Three gives us the full picture of what we need to gain insight into that which we cannot see. We will see that the number three is found in many of the aspects of the essence of the God of Israel. After all, He is indeed the God of Avraham, Yitz’chak, and Ya’akov. Why those three? Why is He not the God of Noach, Mosheh, and Dani’el? Or how about Avraham, Yitz’chak, Ya’akov, and Yoseph or Yehudah? These questions we hope to answer in this study of the number three.
Messiah taught that heavenly things are understood by our belief in the earthly things (Yochanan 3:12). We can begin to see what He means when we see the presence of three in creation. What we see in creation is designed to be easily grasped so that we might be able to glimpse into the unseen world. There are three dimensions to our visible world. Time is represented by past, present and future. There are three persons in grammar, as there are three degrees of quality. In school we learned about solid, liquid and gas, and about the animal, the vegetable, and the mineral kingdoms. The number three is used in a chance to complete something. “I am going to give you to the count of three to … ” Or, “Are you ready? One two, three, Go!” The building blocks of creation are found, according to the voluminous testimony of scripture, in combinations of three letter roots in Hebrew words. Vocals sound their best in three part harmony. Some of my favorite groups are Earth, Wind, and Fire, 3 Dog Night, and Crosby, Stills, and Nash. And how about the 3 Stooges! And why only three blind mice … or the Three Musketeers? All right, enough already.
Before we talk about the Hebrew word for three, let me stop and explain how Hebrew expresses numbers. In the numerous, available, extant Hebrew texts, we have numbers expressed in fully written words, such as echad for one, ‘ariba’ah ‘asar for fourteen, and ve’alepayim ve’areba’-me’ot for twenty four hundred. This is what we know from the available texts of the Tenakh. The expression in Hebrew of what we know as Arabic numerals or symbols such as 1, 2, 3, 28, 100, etc., is where much speculation comes in. Historically, the concept of gematria, or each individual Hebrew letter representing a numeral, is considered to be a relatively late phenomenon. Most experts in Biblical languages and numerology consider the idea to be taken from the influence of the Greek culture. It is clear that the Massorites used gematria in the period between 300 and 600 A.D. Little evidence can be seen any earlier than that. However, this does not take away from what is discovered when one applies this concept to the written text. The constant reoccurring presence of certain numerical combinations found in related Hebrew words is too astounding to ignore. Which drives most students of scripture to one inescapable conclusion. YHVH wrote the text and not man. This will become more obvious as we get into larger numbers. I will put enough into each teaching to get the point across, but the abundant presence of these relationships are too numerous for these teachings.
Now, on to the number three. In Hebrew, the cardinal number three is from the word shalosh. The word shalosh means to measure or to sum up. So, you see that even the word itself implies completeness or fullness. Here are a few examples of the number three used in it’s root.
Post 2—SECURITY? My Now Reality …
That Lost Feeling of abandonment—The Last Emotional Hold Up For My Completion? Forever Halted …
Whatever Impossible Before? It’s Possible Now. Wow! …
I Have Come To Your Throne Of Grace To Ask For Help …?
Your answering is a sure thing, only I must wait for it to manifest itself. Wait with patience and composure. Wow! That’s something I could never do before.
A Lost Feeling? Why? …
It’s now Thursday, February 28, 2019 at 5:46 pm.
Thanks, my Father for giving me the reason for my lost feeling. That lost feeling been with me all my life up to this day, but!
The Vision Of My Birth Father? …
I didn’t know why that feeling would come upon me until today. With the vision of my birth father? The feeling of lostness came upon me very strong.
Why That Vision? …
I could not understand why that feeling until You revealed to me the vision has to do with You giving me back the security I had lost with my father’s death at my tender age of 17.
Lost security …
Amazing! After His death? I felt like a rug had been taken from under my feet. I went into some kind of shock. I remained so until this day. Why?
Lack Of Closure …
- I never properly grieved the death of my Father.
- The same happened with the death of my beloved mentor I called my Honey, and?
- The same happened with the death of my wonderful friends, Neen and Skee Picone and my friend Bea.
Those People Were My Security …
They look at me as they would look at their own keen. To them? I could do no wrong. They enjoy my company. With them? I always had a home away from home.
I Never Realized How Lost I Have Felt Since They Are Gone.
And? O my Father! I never realized I needed to grieve and bring closure to the matter until You not only revealed those things to me, but!
You Also Gave Me The Needed Time Today …?
You also gave me the needed time of privacy today to properly grieve and bring closure to the matter. Feeling lost, reflecting on that cloud bearing my birth’s father face? The tears began to flow.
Tears I Couldn’t Shed Before?
Washed away the lost feeling. I sense that lostness feelings shall now be replaced with the knowledge of Your control of it all.
Marvelous Sense Of SECURITY Forever Seared Within My Being! …
Indeed! This amazing sense of security—confidence—child like trust? It’s the reality of my life these days, and, yesterday? It was seared forever in my practical material life of today.
Practical Life? Easy For Me To See Now …?
It’s now Thursday, February 28, 2019 at 6:14 pm.
In time this afternoon? Ephraim came to bring me some food, and? I capture him to saw off half of a shelf from my desk. Then?
He helped me to clean the apartment and the roof. What a blessing! On that note? I will try now to go to sleep.
Practical Life? Perfect Computer …?
It’s now Thursday, February 28, 2019 at 9:42 pm.
I slept for a couple hours. After Ephraim left? I got in with Microsoft support in an effort to solve the problem with the Word not responding pop up.
Well, The Problem Is Solved …
The Internet is really weak. I can only work one program at a time. I cannot do multitask like I am used to do.
That’s OK. I Am Hoping When The Winter Is Over?
The Internet will return to normal. Besides? The Internet company is doing some updating. They claim such is the cause of the slowness. Will see.
The Security Of Your Control, O Mighty One …
In the meantime? Maybe I’ll acquire better working habits. This is all under Your control, my Father. I have nothing to fret about.
Concluding This Amazing Day …?
Friday, March 1, 2019 now at 10:36 pm.
This is the conclusion of this amazing day for me. The immensity of what took place within my being this day? It cannot be measured or defined.
O my Father! You have done Your work. It’s a good work. The Unity, Completion and Manifestation of my being is now a reality. What do this all mean, my Father?
My united complete being shall now be manifested to others. For what purpose? Quote?
Let your light so shine before men that they may see your moral excellence and your praiseworthy, noble, and good deeds and recognize and honor and praise and glorify your Father Who is in heaven.
May Your will be done in the heart of each one of Your children. Until the next time, much love to all, thiaBasilia. 🙂