The number twelve in scripture is overwhelmingly expressed as governing order and rulership. In the beginning, YHVH sets the sun, moon, and stars in the heavens to rule the day and the night. Subsequently, we have 12 months in our year, 12 hours of the day, and 12 hours of the night. 12 signs of the mazzaroth and 360 degree (12×30) orbits. Israel was to be represented by 12 tribes as also there were 12 apostles to sit upon 12 thrones (Mattityahu 19:28). Many juries in our judicial system are made up of 12 jurors.
As we related in the number eleven, it appears that the disciples were not prepared to take on their mission of going to the nations until there were 12 of them (Acts 1:20-26). Twelve is the product of 3 (heavenly completion) and 4 (the earth, things of the world). Godly rulership involves righteous judgment in this world based upon the instructions and precepts of a heavenly Creator. The 12th letter of the Aleph-bet is the lamad, which, when written, stands heads above the other letters. The word lamad means to lead or to teach. When we enter the New Jerusalem soon, we will all enter through one of the 12 gates into the city, each representing one of the 12 tribes of Israel.
Father Speaks To Us In Numbers…?
Sunday, March 3, 2019 at12:03 am.
Wow! The order of the numbers in this date? Number 3. Number 12. Number 3 again in the minutes. What a message!
Our Lives From 1 To 12 In 3 Days …?
Amazing! O my Father? From Friday, March 1, 2019 at 3:14 am. You have exposed our lives in the numbers expressed in the dates of these recordings, and?
- And Here I Am? Charged & Ready …?
- For What? Ah! That’s The Beauty Of The Unexpected….
- Ready For Whatever Father Has In Store For Me Today …
The Beauty Of The Unexpected ?
Unexpected expose of our lives by the numbers of the dates of the last three days. Wow! I didn’t have the slightest of what were You heading to with this message, but! Now is quite clear.
The Number Twelve – Governing Order and Rulership
- So? This is the answer to my question, What’s The Meaning Of Jubilee? …
Jubilee Is The Work Of The Spirit Of Our Creator …?
Quote from Brad Scott’s NUMBERS – GEMATRIA The Design of Scripture:
The Number Fifty – The Ruach HaQodesh (The Spirit of God)
- Here we have a number that does not take much revelation from me to be able to see in scripture. The Spirit of God and His work are easily connected with the number fifty.
- However, there are other interesting appearances of the number fifty as well. In the description of the tabernacle in Sh’mot we read that the curtains of the inner veil were five in one group and five in another. These curtains were ‘coupled’ together by FIFTY gold taches. Now, keeping in mind that we as brethren are to keep the unity of the SPIRIT (Ephesians 4:3), there are two fascinating revelations given to us in this passage by the Ruach HaQodesh. Remember the prophesies of the new covenant in Yirmeyahu 31 and the bringing together into one of the house of Israel and the house of Judah in Ezekiel 37?
- Remember that ‘Amos teaches us that in the last days the tabernacle of David will be rebuilt (Amos 9:11)? Well, YHVH tells us about this great day in the building of the tabernacle in Sh’mot. The first set of 5 curtains (house of Israel) and the second set of 5 curtains (house of Judah) are coupled together with these FIFTY taches or rings.
- The word for ‘coupled’ used here is chavar. This is the Hebrew word for companions and fellowship, used also to describe those who are ‘joined with the house of Israel and the house of Judah in the two sticks prophecy of Yechezk’el 37. These brethren are joined together with FIFTY loops and rings (the Holy Spirit) as pictured in the curtains of the tabernacle.
- Weaved within these curtains are three colors: blue, purple, and scarlet. Blue, the color of the holy God of Israel, scarlet or red, the color of sinful man, and the middle color of purple, the union of blue and red, God and man, THE MESSIAH!
- The bringing together of the two houses by the Ruach HaQodesh, (Holy Spirit) as seen in the tabernacle furnishings, can also be seen in another occurrence of fifty called the JUBILEE.
Therefore thus says the Lord God: Now will I reverse the captivity of Jacob and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel and will be jealous for My holy name. They shall forget their shame and self-reproach and all their treachery and unfaithfulness in which they have transgressed against Me, when they dwell securely in their land and there is none who makes them afraid. When I have brought them again from the peoples and gathered them out of their enemies’ lands, and My justice and holiness are set apart and vindicated through them in the sight of many nations, Then shall they know, understand, and realize positively that I am the Lord their God, because I sent them into captivity and exile among the nations and then gathered them to their own land. I will leave none of them remaining among the nations any more [in the latter days]. Neither will I hide My face any more then from them, when I have poured out My Spirit upon the house of Israel, says the Lord God. (Ezekiel 39:25-29)
- The 50th year, the year of jubilee, is when every man will return to his possession, when Israel will return, and the SPIRIT of YHVH will be poured out upon us. Glory to the God of Israel!
So? What Do I Clearly See Now …?
I clearly see now with the eyes of the Set Apart Spirit of the Father Creator within me. He has now brought me to the umbral of this Jubilee year of 2019.
Only The Umbral. The Unexpected Is Yet To Materialize. Me? …
I am now composed. Humbly hoping for the unexpected. Waiting for what is still unseen by us. I now wait for it with patience and composure which is something I could never do before.