O my Father? You open my eyes to see Your reality. For You know when I sit. You know when I stand. You know what I am going to say before I say it.
- You know my thoughts afar off, before I even think of them, and?
You Are In Control Of It All Regardless …?
I asked You for a clue about Your plan for me. For an answer? It seems to me that in the short interchange I had with Frances You gave me that clue, but!
My Imagination …?
O my Father, I beseech You! deliver me from making castles in the air. Deliver me from outguessing Your answers.
Perhaps It’s Your Clue, But My Ideas About It? …
Deliver me from thinking that You will put in Frances heart to raise the monies needed to develop Your plan to return my wealth as You promised to do.
Sure Enough? I Began My Litany Of Needs …?
- You know better than I do the immediate need for an automobile for Ahmad.
- You know what is needed to buy this building.
- You know what is needed to transform this roof into the indoor edible garden You promised to me, but!
- I am at my wits end. You know it. Been sitting here for an hour not knowing what to do?
- My right leg and arm to my neck and head? It all hurts. Especially my upper arm. I can hardly type.
- Help me! O help me, my Father! Help me!
- You know exactly what I need to do to for my body.
- You know exactly what You are doing to restore my health and my wealth.
- You know exactly what I need to do right now.
- I’ll sit here to wait on You.
It’s now Wednesday, March 6, 2019 at 2:47 am