This is the end of a very peculiar day. I hope for You to lead me in what am I to do when I wake up next. I think I need to put together all that You have shown me today, but!
That’s Just My Thinking.
After talking to Ahmad tonight? I just letting You take control. I don’t know. I do not care to know anything that is not for me to know. Going to bed.
My Thinking? Not Really My Father’s Thinking …
Monday, March 11, 2019 at 1:07 pm.
O my Father? You have a reason and purpose for all my doings. Today? Been working with the graphics. You know how much I enjoy my graphics skill.
Graphics Are Time Consuming.
I have taken a break to fix my eats and drinks, but! Other than that? I still got so much to do in this apartment. Even so?
The Things That Were Priority Before?
Are now not that important when hard times come. Today is the second day of sunshine. Wow! I even spotted a blooming pink courageous winter survival.
Winter Is Past. Spring Is Here To Last! …
Tuesday, March 12, 2019 6:22 am.
Wow! Indeed! My winter is past. My spring is here in the most amazing way! Yesterday was a day of deep reflection for me.
Not An Inkling To Record Anything …
I wrote the headline, but! I left it there. I went back to continue my graphic creation for whatever I am to post next. Eventually, I went to sleep. I did not come back to record anymore yesterday. Next?
Woke Up Around 2 Am But!
Still reflecting. Not knowing what on earth I was to do next. Wondering of the amazing power and strength of a life of eternal security. I went back to bed.
Only To Dream The ICU—I SEE YOU …
The night before? Ahmad’s visit showed to me he is in life threatening conditions, and? Nothing I could do to help him, but!
But! Only ONE YOU! …
Nothing I could do? No matter. It’s useless for me to aspire to help my Ahmad, and? Peace. Power. Amazing security. Not an inkling of worrying about it. Instead it came to me to sleep.
Dream. ICU. Drip Of Life? Disconnected …
Before I woke up around 6 am? I saw myself coming to an ICU room. A white room. A patient’s bed among the many wires and connections to give life to the dying patient, but!
The Main Connection To Life? Only Drops Of Clear Water Dripping Amidst …
Wow! I kicked my covers off. I sat by bed side in wonder. I looked at the daylight through the curtains on my windows. I looked at the time on my mobile. Slowly I got up still in wonder.
What Does It All Mean My Father? …
For an answer? My eyes were directed at the headline I recorded last yesterday– Winter Is Past. Spring Is Here! Suddenly! It dawned on me what it all means!
I Am Hearing The Voice Of My Beloved! Wow! …
At last. At last. At last? I am not only hearing but best of all? I am experiencing the amazing love saga of the Song of Solomon, and?
I Am Humbled Not Ashamed To Confess It …?
O my Father! My Beloved Master—You are all each one of us need to experience the ultimate love song of all songs! Wow!
What A Lovely Surprise Gift From You To Us …?
This time? Through the writing, publishing, optimizing task that You have giving to me? You are and have been preparing us all to hear and experience Your passionate love for each one of us individually. Quote:
- My beloved speaks and says to me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away. For, behold, the winter is past; the rain is over and gone.
- The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing [of birds] has come, and the voice of the turtledove is heard in our land.
- The fig tree puts forth and ripens her green figs, and the vines are in blossom and give forth their fragrance.
- Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away. [So I went with him, and when we were climbing the rocky steps up the hillside, my beloved shepherd said to me] O my dove, [while you are here] in the seclusion of the clefts in the solid rock, in the sheltered and secret place of the cliff, let me see your face, let me hear your voice; for your voice is sweet, and your face is lovely.
- [My heart was touched and I fervently sang to him my desire] Take for us the foxes, the little foxes that spoil the vineyards [of our love], for our vineyards are in blossom.
- [She said distinctly] My beloved is mine and I am his! He pastures his flocks among the lilies. [Mat 10:32; Act 4:12]
- [Then, longingly addressing her absent shepherd, she cried] Until the day breaks and the shadows flee away, return hastily, O my beloved, and be like a gazelle or a young hart as you cover the mountains [which separate us]. (Song of Solomon 2:10-17). End of quote.
Tears Of Joy Begin To Flow …
Pain. Disappointment. Discouragements. Elations. Deflations. Imaginations. Human expectations? Where did they go? Away with the winter past that misery is gone! Just like You told me it was to be for me.
Analysis Or Revelation? Meaning Of Both …
- Analysis leads to confusion. To the throne of darkness.
- Revelation leads to order. To the throne of Light.
Tuesday, March 12, 2019 at 9:15 pm.