(6) So when they were assembled, they asked Him, Lord, is this the time when You will reestablish the kingdom and restore it to Israel?
(7) He said to them, It is not for you to become acquainted with and know N1what time brings [the things and events of time and their definite periods] or fixed N2years and seasons (their critical niche in time), which the Father has appointed (fixed and reserved) by His own choice and authority and personal power.
(8) But you shall receive power (ability, efficiency, and might) when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you shall be My witnesses in Jerusalem and all Judea and Samaria and to the ends (the very bounds) of the earth.
(9) And when He had said this, even as they were looking [at Him], He was caught up, and a cloud received and carried Him away out of their sight.
(10) And while they were gazing intently into heaven as He went, behold, two men [dressed] in white robes suddenly stood beside them,
(11) Who said, Men of Galilee, why do you stand gazing into heaven? This same Jesus, Who was caught away and lifted up from among you into heaven, will return in [just] the same way in which you saw Him go into heaven.
He Whispers. I Shout His Whispers Upon This World’s Roof Top Call Internet
And so? My story go. Is it going for the sake of thiaBasilia’s to fame ambitions? Perish the thought, but! I am hearing my Father’s words from the beginning, quote:
Pause. Reflect. O thiaBasilia—O child of My heart? Pause & reflect. Focus. Set your gaze on Me. Fear not.
I did not set you up for you to make an impact in this world.
I set you up to impact the world with the work I always do in your heart.
Whether you are discouraged or not.
Whether you are elated or depressed.
No matter what?
I am impacting this world with everything I give you to proclaim in whatever place or situation I happen to place you in.
I am your Anchor. Fear not. You shall not be put to shame.
Something neat happen yesterday.
It’s now Sunday, March 24, 2019 at 7:58 am.