(18) If I say to the wicked, You shall surely die, and you do not give him warning or speak to warn the wicked to turn from his wicked way, to save his life, the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at your hand.
(19) Yet if you warn the wicked and he turn not from his wickedness or from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity, but you have delivered yourself.
(20) Again, if a righteous man turns from his righteousness (right doing and right standing with God) and some gift or providence which I lay before him he perverts into an occasion to sin and he commits iniquity, he shall die; because you have not given him warning, he shall die in his sin and his righteous deeds which he has done shall not be remembered, but his blood will I require at your hand.
(21) Nevertheless if you warn the righteous man not to sin and he does not sin, he shall surely live because he is warned; also you have delivered yourself from guilt.
(22) And the hand of the Lord was there upon me, and He said to me, Arise, go forth into the plain and I will talk with you there.
(23) Then I arose and went forth into the plain, and behold, the glory of the Lord stood there, like the glory I had seen by the river Chebar, and I fell on my face.
(24) Then the Spirit entered into me and set me on my feet; He spoke and said to me, Go, shut yourself up in your house.
(25) But you, O son of man, behold, ropes will be put upon you and you will be bound with them, and you cannot go out among people.
(26) And I will make your tongue cleave to the roof of your mouth so that you cannot talk and be a reprover of the people, for they are a rebellious house.
(27) But when I speak with you, I will open your mouth and you shall say to the people, Thus says the Lord God; he who hears, let him hear, and he who refuses to hear, let him refuse; for they are a rebellious house.
There You Have It? What’s Behind To Find Not In My Mind, But!
In the Creator’s mind. The Creator is revealing Himself as He deals with the truth about my carnal self that sets me free.
The Truth About The Carnal Self? Shall Set Us Free Forever! That’s What The Story Of My Life Is All About …
Until the next post? Much love to all, thiaBasilia.
‘I Don’t Understand What Goes On’, But!
No Need Any Longer To Understand To Control It All.
Sad I Am, But! Not Anxious Nor Confused Any Longer …
My Steps Are Established By The Power Of Love And Wisdom …
Monday, March 25, 2019 at 3:57 am.