It may happen, who knows at what time morning is meant in Ahmad’s mind? It could run into the afternoon if there is no emergencies.
O The Ways Of This Culture! No Choice But To Endure …
How is it possible for me to endure— face and withstand it all—good or bad with courage? It used to be a totally impossibility, but now?
O My Master! You Have Invested Your Power And Wisdom To Withstand It All …
Therefore? I’m not anxious nor desperate anymore, but in Your wisdom? I’m contemplating to record the possibilities to establish the relationship You have in mind for us. Quote:
- Malachi 4:1-6
- FOR BEHOLD, the day comes that shall burn like an oven, and all the proud and arrogant, yes, and all that do wickedly and are lawless, shall be stubble; the day that comes shall burn them up, says the Master of hosts, so that it will leave them neither root nor branch. [Isa_5:21-25; Mat_3:12]
- But unto you who revere and worshipfully fear My name shall the Sun of Righteousness arise with healing in His wings and His beams, and you shall go forth and gambol like calves [released] from the stall and leap for joy.
- And you shall tread down the lawless and wicked, for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, says the Master of hosts.
- Earnestly remember the law of Moses, My servant, the statutes and the ordinances which I commanded him on Mount Horeb to give to all Israel.
- Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the great and terrible day of the Master comes. [Mat_11:14; Mat_17:10-13]
- And he shall turn and reconcile the hearts of the [estranged] fathers to the [ungodly] children, and the hearts of the [rebellious] children to [the piety of] their fathers [a reconciliation produced by repentance of the ungodly], lest I come and smite the land with a curse and a ban of utter destruction. [Luk_1:17]. End of quote.
- The Wicked? How’s About The Wicked In Me Or You To Become Ashes Under The Soles Of Our Feet? …
Wow! So that’s what I’m to record today. How ‘bout that?
In my mind this morning came the idea of conviction— repentance—restoration once again.
How Can We Repent If There Is No Conviction? …
What is Conviction? As per the dictionary, quote: