I Been Renewed, But! I’m Going Through The Worst Time In My Life, Why? …
All Things Must Happen As It Is Written …
The whole chapter of Isaiah 30 is an eye opener to reconsider what here in written.
- And therefore, the Almighty Yahuwah earnestly waits expecting, looking, and longing to be gracious to you; and therefore He lifts Himself up, that He may have mercy on you and show loving-kindness to you.
- For the Almighty Yahuwah is a Mighty One of justice.
- Blessed—happy, fortunate, to be envied are all those who earnestly wait for Him, who expect and look and long for Him for His victory, His favor, His love, His peace, His joy, and His matchless, unbroken companionship.
- O people who dwell in Zion at Jerusalem, you will weep no more.
- He will surely be gracious to you at the sound of your cry; when He hears it, He will answer you.
- And though the Almighty Yahuwah gives you the bread of adversity and the water of affliction, yet your Teacher will not hide Himself any more, but your eyes will constantly behold your Teacher.
- And your ears will hear a word behind you, saying, This is the way; walk in it, when you turn to the right hand and when you turn to the left.
- Then you will defile your carved images overlaid with silver and your molten images plated with gold; you will cast them away as a filthy bloodstained cloth, and you will say to them, Be gone! Isaiah 30:18-22. End of quote.
Renewed Is A Word Taken Lightly …
Friday, June 7, 2019 at 1:22 am.
So many important words in our vocabulary are taken lightly, but! Most all get highly insulted if the matter is questioned in their lives
I Been Renewed, But! I’m Going Through The Worst Time In My Life …
Friday, June 7, 2019 at 11:34 am.