Amazing! The human rubble lingered in my mind until? I began to record Your words to me in 1986. That was around 10 am this morning. Suddenly!
Overwhelmed. Desperate. I Wanted To Get Out Of Here! I Called Ahmad …
“I want to come and visit you at your work!” I blurted out. “What brought that up?” came Ahmad’s response along with copious tears that refused to flow before. I had to hang up, but!
- Just as suddenly? My tears ceased. I looked at myself in the mirror. My hair flying wild. My scarred nose. I thought to myself, ‘there is no way I can go anywhere looking like this!’.
- I reached over got the comb. Began to fix my hair. I noticed the pain in my elbow is not that sharp any longer. Spring weather is quite refreshing. Finish my hair. Fixed me a healthy lunch. Ate.
- Came back to the computer, I said aloud, “Tomorrow is my birthday. Here is my birthday wish:
- I need a car.
- Most of all? I need You to heal my body and soul.
- I need to overlook the human rubble—the cruelest words spit at me from trusted friends.
- I desperately need to see You—I need for Your words to materialize as promised:
“Soon I will reveal Myself to you. I will show—reveal, manifest Myself to you. I will let Myself be clearly seen by you and make Myself real to you.”
My mind? Set on You while All the above was going on. Perfect And Constant Peace. Quote:
You will guard him and keep him in perfect and constant peace whose mind [both its inclination and its character] is stayed on You, because he commits himself to You, leans on You, and hopes confidently in You.
So trust in the Master (commit yourself to Him, lean on Him, hope confidently in Him) forever; for the Master Creator is an everlasting Rock [the Rock of Ages].
Sleep? Your Tool To Overall Healing Came Upon Me …
Thursday, June 13, 2019 at 6:08 pm.