For the time being no discipline brings joy, but seems grievous and painful; but afterwards it yields a peaceable fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it [a harvest of fruit which consists in righteousness–in conformity to the Master’s will in purpose, thought, and action, resulting in right living and right standing with the Master. Hebrews 12:11. End of quote.
At The End Of This 7th Day Of Rest? The Yield From Your Discipline …
A peaceable fruit of righteousness to me. I have been trained by Your discipline. A harvest of fruit which consists in righteousness—In conformity to the Master’s will in purpose, thought, and action, resulting in right living and right standing with the Master.
Next? A Record Confirming Such Harvest …
This record goes back to that memorable 7th Day of Rest on October 03, 2009—the day You took the key to the deepest chamber of my heart. The next day? Quote:
Sunday, October 04, 2009 (12:43am).
“My beloved Thia, be not afraid to be firm against the unclean. Do not mistake kindness for tolerance of the sinful and rebellious behavior of most of My children. Speak the truth and reality of My WORD whether they want to hear it or not.
“My beloved Thia set it in your heart and mind that you are not in for a popularity contest to gain the approval of man. Rather, remember, you are no longer functioning and living in the realm of the natural mankind. You are now set on My Mountain top totally under My domain and protection!”
Seven years later on Wednesday, September 28, 2016 at 7:06 am
“O thiaBasilia—O child of My heart, pause and reflect.
- Have I not reassured you over & over again about Your identity with Me?
- Have I not confirmed to you the work that I have and I am doing in your life on the daily basis?
- Have I not transformed you from a fearful, coward, arrogant woman to the beautiful woman liken to an innocent child that you now are in My sight?
- Furthermore, have I not promised you that you shall never be put to shame or depressed anymore?
- Have I not promised you more wisdom & wealth than what I gave to King Solomon?
- Have I not promised you a husband to represent Me for the rest of your time on these earthly grounds as they now are?
- Have I not promised you the fulfilment of all your dreams?
Very well then, why have I made such outlandish promises to you?