Master? What to do? Strange followers of the sites. Are they following You? I sure hope so. Perhaps I’ll try to sleep even that I do not feel sleepy. I feel strange myself.
O My Master, You Know How Strange I Feel …
Friday, October 18, 2019 at 4:00 am.
Out of the ordinary, difficult to account for; unusual or peculiar is the way I am feeling more so every single day. I simply no longer fit in the society of mankind.
A Reminder Of What You Inspired Me To Write Before …
You have a reason for bringing this matter to light again. It’s quite fitting to the reason for the way I am feeling. Here it is:
- Believe me! Mathew 10 is the reality of my life: “Brother will deliver up brother to death, and the father his child; and children will take a stand against their parents and will have them put to death. And you will be hated by all for My name’s sake, but he who perseveres and endures to the end will be saved from spiritual disease and death in the world to come.”
- Of course, in the natural my children & brothers & sisters all would tell me, “Who is trying to kill you? We love you but you have chosen a different life than ours!” And on they go to live their lives with as much gusto as ever before defying the Creator Himself!
- For the fact is that they love old thiaBasilia but do not respect or recognize at all what I stand for and I am hated by all for the sake of standing in Yahushua’s name just like it’s written!
- As the flash of the happy life of my children and most inhabitants of this earth—the laughter, the beauty, the good & loving hearts full to the brim with what is seemingly wholesome & good customs & practices in the society of mankind, all I can do is to bow my head and plead for mercy! Why?
- Because all the laughter, the beauty, the good & loving hearts full to the brim with what is seemingly wholesome & good customs & practices of this world have no eternal value.
- On the contrary, those who laugh now shall cry later as it is written. But mainly the laughter, the beauty, the good & loving hearts full to the brim with what is seemingly wholesome & good customs & practices in the society of mankind are mostly to please the flesh.
- The joy and peace and well-being of the soul flourish in the waters of affliction. But that is not talking about self-pity or self-abasement in a false state of humility.
- On the contrary the waters of affliction tempers & strengthens the character to overcome and gain the victory over all the miseries as well as all the seemingly good & beautiful conditions that this world can deal to us to destroy our witness for Yahushua.
- The famous Sermon of the Mountains in Matthew 5-7 is a confirmation for my statement.
Reminders Of Your Written Words? The How You Sustain And Keep Me Going Upwards To Rest In You. Quote …
Matthew 10:21, 22.