“…time and chance happen to them all.”
(Ecclesiastes 9:11, AMPC)
Pray With Me
Yahweh, thank You for those special moments and divine opportunities in my life. Father, I know You are working on my behalf no matter what the circumstances look like. God, I choose today to stay focused, stay in faith not fear, stay in expectation and stay in Your Word and Your will. I praise You in advance of my increase, promotion and blessings, knowing that You are a rewarder of those who diligently seek after You, in Christ’s Name! Amen.
Waiting With Patience And Composure …
Wednesday, November 6, 2019 at 1:34 am.
What a lesson You have ingrained in my heart! No need for me to worry about the disarray around me. I don’t need to take things into my own hands to prove myself to Ahmad.
Another Cup Of Green Tea Is In Order. Then? Your Lead, My Master …?
I thank You for what You are doing:
- Exposing and eliminating the anger towards You.
- Exposing the fact—Ahmad is Your servant not mine.
- Against You and You alone I have sinned with anger instead of waiting on You.
- So? No help coming yet. You are justified in Your sentence and faultless in Your judgment. Even so?
- You Know My State Of Iniquity; For I Am As Sinful As Any Other Human Being.
- Behold, You desire truth in the inner being; make me therefore to know wisdom in my inmost heart. Purify me with hyssop, and I shall be clean. I shall, in reality, be whiter than snow.
- Make Me To Hear Joy And Gladness And Be Satisfied; And …
- Let the bones which You have broken rejoice.
- Hide Your face from my sins and blot out all my guilt and iniquities.
- Create In Me A Clean Heart, O My Master, And Renew A Right, Persevering, And Steadfast Spirit Within Me.
- Cast me not away from Your Presence and take not Your Spirit from me.
- Restore to me the joy of Your salvation and uphold me with a willing spirit.
- Then Will I Teach Transgressors Your Ways, And Sinners Shall Be Converted And Return To You …
- Deliver me from blood guiltiness and death, O my Master, the Mighty One of my salvation, and my tongue shall sing aloud of Your righteousness, Your rightness, and Your justice.
- O My Master, Open My Lips, And My Mouth Shall Show Forth Your Praise …
- For You delight not in sacrifice, or else would I give it; You find no pleasure in burnt offering.
- My sacrifice, the sacrifice acceptable to You is a broken spirit.
- A Broken And A Contrite Heart, O My Master Is Your Desire …
- A heart broken down with sorrow for sin and humbly and thoroughly penitent, such, O my Master, You will not despise.
All The Above You Have Done. Now? I Thank You For What You Are About To Do.
I thank You for divine connections and moments that You have prepared for my success. I thank You for letting me know that You are ready and willing to fulfill every dream and desire You have placed within my heart!
One More Lesson Ingrained In My Soul …?
Wednesday, November 6, 2019 at 10:21 am.