From page 2
Wednesday, January 15, 2020 at 8:23 am.
But You give me Your wisdom and power of Your love in two phrases: Let go. Be still. Ah! How tempted I am to insert my say so when I read the say so of Your people; when I hear of Ahmad’s doings.
How Do You Lift Me Up Over Such Temptation …?
Well? It didn’t occur to me before, but! You really are in control of everything in existence. The thing is that I have been saying and knowing that such is the fact, but!
I Still Must Come To Terms With The Reality Of Such Statement …
Wednesday, January 15, 2020 at 11:55 am.
You know my Master that sleep overcame me around that time. I laid in bed after the struggle to get under the cold heavy covers. I am usually grateful for those covers, but! at times? I despair.
- Winter really comes to us to prepare for harvest and increase. It’s during the ploughing season that You bring issues to light that we need to deal with.
You Are Getting Me Prepared For Success. Despair Must Recess, But! …
When not a clue for success. When pain, cold, and misery is all to me due? I tend to despair until the moment comes for Your repair.
I saw the red mark in the screen. The computer needs to restart. I turned off all programs. Then hit the restart button.
My hair disheveled with all the tossing and turning to get comfortable in bed. The cramps in my legs woke me after a couple of hours because of the bitter cold.
Everything in the apartment is damp. The walls are moist, and the floor wet. My rags to dry the floor are soaking wet. A need to use the toilet. Dread the stripping of my clothing standing on the wet floor.
Come back to the heater to pull my clothing on. I looked out the window. I wept this time. “There is sunshine outside but winter in my soul!” Up went my agonizing cry!
- Suddenly! My tears dried. I grabbed the mirror. Began to repair my hair.
- Not an easy task, but this time? Not too bad after all.
- I got up. Went out to check the roof. Sunshine! Wow! Good time to dry my rags.
- 11:53 am computer updated.
All In All? Back On Track …
Wednesday, January 15, 2020 at 1:09 pm.
Only You, my Master can make the inharmonious coming into harmony to my delight and encouragement. Back to the graphics.
- Thursday, January 16, 2020 at 1:52 am got up but I had to go back down under my covers. Slept until almost 5 am. Ready now to begin my day resting in You, my Master.
On to page 4