From page 2
The truth? It’s all much greater! Full size beyond my conception. I am on the beginning of the 4th year since You spoke such amazing words to me. In retrospect?
- You continue to unroll the film of my life in Your loving Presence and control of every minute detail of my daily moment by moment living.
- 1:35 am break
Your Tribe? Your Deliverance: Yahushua Taking His Rightful Place In The Hearts Of Your Children.
Wednesday, January 22, 2020 at 2:13 am.
Ha! Soon? It now makes sense in a way. For You been sending new followers with each post I publish. Perhaps that’s the glimpse of hope to keep me patiently going on despite my bouts with my body.
The Thing Is That The Soon Is Becoming Sooner Each Day That Ends And Begings …
Wednesday, January 22, 2020 at 3:08 am.
Encouraged, I am heading for bed now. Will do whatever You have in mind with these all happenings when You wake me up next.
Condescension? Arrogance? Sadly, The Trait Of Most Religious Ones …
Wednesday, January 22, 2020 at 5:40 am.
Master? Your words to me in 2016 resonate within my being. Earlier on waking up, You led me to those words. Now? On waking up You led me to read an email comment flashing the condescension most good people are not aware of.
- Me? Convicted. Found guilty. Now? Every time I’m tempted to make a comment or to reply to a comment? Immediately! My condescension refrains me from making such comment.
- But why such comments still pop up in my inbox? Simply. It’s for the benefit of the sender.
- For the sender to check him/herself to give way to conviction and repentance.
- We mean to encourage or confirm or whatever good we think our comment is meant to accomplish, but!
- Far from good—our comments, our efforts to do for each other whatever?
- At best only produce satisfied souls with the human approval
- Spiritual stagnation is what the comments and compliments coming from our minds accomplish.
- Well? How can I now detect such trait in myself and in others?
- Your words in 2016: “all the ones in your reach will be My jewels, My especial possession. I will be their Father, their Loving Father to cherish and protect them always.”
- Ha! Malachi! Your messenger, my Master. Quote:
Then those who feared the Master talked often one to another; and the Master listened and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before Him of those who reverenced and worshipfully feared the Master and who thought on His name.
And they shall be Mine, says the Lord of hosts, in that day when I publicly recognize and openly declare them to be My jewels (My special possession, My peculiar treasure). And I will spare them, as a man spares his own son who serves him.
- Then shall you return and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him who serves God and him who does not serve Him.
O My Master! Now I Understand Why You Chopped Off My Human Connections For Now …
On to page 4