There is a way which seems right to a man and appears straight before him, but at the end of it is the way of death. Even in laughter the heart is sorrowful, and the end of mirth is heaviness and grief.
King Solomon—the richest and way more famous than any other human being. His conclusion?
It is written, Ecclesiastes 12:11-14
The words of the wise are like prodding goads, and firmly fixed [in the mind] like nails are the collected sayings which are given [as proceeding] from one shepherd. But about going further [than the words given by one shepherd], my son, be warned. Of making many books there is no end [so do not believe everything you read], and much study is a weariness of the flesh.
All Has Been Heard; The End Of The Matter Is:
- Fear The Almighty [Revere And Worship Him, Knowing That He Is].
- Keep His Commandments
- For This Is The Whole Of Man [The Full, Original Purpose Of His Creation
- The Object Of Almighty Yahuwah’s Providence.
- The Root Of Character
- The Foundation Of All Happiness
- The Adjustment To All Inharmonious Circumstances And Conditions Under The Sun And The Whole Duty For Every Man
For The Almighty Shall Bring Every Work Into Judgment, With Every Secret Thing, Whether It Is Good Or Evil.
- In The Reverent And Worshipful Fear Of The Master There Is Strong Confidence, And His Children Shall Always Have A Place Of Refuge. Reverent And Worshipful Fear Of The Master Is A Fountain Of Life, That One May Avoid The Snares Of Death. [Joh_4:10, Joh_4:1.
O thiaBasilia—O Child Of My Heart? Wait. Relax. No matter what you see, feel, and think, I am harmonizing all the inharmonious circumstances of your life on this 2020 year.” End of quote.
Ha! What A Good Portion Of Gold Dust Now On The Ceiling Of My Mind And Heart …?
Wednesday, January 29, 2020 at 12:41 pm.
- Time to enjoy Your unbroken fellowship with me while I do my eats and drinks. Then? The Net is not working. But it looks like there is sunshine. I wait to see what You got in store next for me.
- Must take a break to sleep. 2:23 pm. 7:06 pm. Thank You for making my pain bearable.
O My Master! What Things I Hear. What things I imagine. What Things I Read. What All That Goes Around In This World? …
Wednesday, January 29, 2020 at 7:14 pm.