- In The Reverent And Worshipful Fear Of The Master There Is Strong Confidence, And His Children Shall Always Have A Place Of Refuge. Reverent And Worshipful Fear Of The Master Is A Fountain Of Life, That One May Avoid The Snares Of Death. [Joh_4:10, Joh_4:1.
O thiaBasilia—O Child Of My Heart? Wait. Relax. No matter what you see, feel, and think, I am harmonizing all the inharmonious circumstances of your life on this 2020 year.” End of quote.
Ha! What A Good Portion Of Gold Dust Now On The Ceiling Of My Mind And Heart …?
Wednesday, January 29, 2020 at 12:41 pm.
- Time to enjoy Your unbroken fellowship with me while I do my eats and drinks. Then? The Net is not working. But it looks like there is sunshine. I wait to see what You got in store next for me.
- Must take a break to sleep. 2:23 pm. 7:06 pm. Thank You for making my pain bearable.
O My Master! What Things I Hear. What things I imagine. What Things I Read. What All That Goes Around In This World? …
Wednesday, January 29, 2020 at 7:14 pm.
It’s all under Your loving control. Despite it all, 2020 is the year in Your mind to harmonize all inharmonious circumstances in our lives.
No Use For Me To Try To Figure It Out …
Wednesday, January 29, 2020 at 8:23 pm.
The way things are going so far give me no clue about the matter.
- Perhaps the fact of my transformation from a cringing fearful creature that I was into the sensible woman that I am now is all the clue that I need.
- Regardless! Clue or not clue. Gloom or glee, my gaze is set on You by the power of Your love and wisdom.
- Your faithfulness to Your Word is the only thing that matters.
- I refuse to try to figure it all out.
- Let Your will be done.
- Let Your Kingdom come on earth as it is in heaven.
- Let it all happen.
- I wait.
- Meanwhile, I will post this matter as per Your lead to do so.