No Kidding! This 2020 All Shall Know It Is So! …
O My Master! Hard Times Are Coming, And? Here I Am Worried About Black Chocolate! …
Hahaha! Humor instead of anger. Why should I worry about the hard times coming? Behold! You are in control! In control of it all, including my black chocolate, that’s for sure!
The truth? Ain’t worried about anything anymore, but! Black chocolate? O well! It’s doing me good. I need to remind Ahmad to get it for me, he forgets, You know it my Master.
Anyhow, yesterday? Blustering winds whistling out there. Rain pouring down, but it came to me to remind to Ahmad about my black chocolate, never thinking he would be out there in the weather. So? The scene.
“Quickly! Quickly! I am in the rain, Basilia!” “My black chocolate! MY BLACK CHOCOLATE!!!” “WHAT? I’M IN THE RAIN!!!” He shouted at me and hung up! The nerve! Rain and no black chocolate for me. Can you believe it?
Sure enough, because of my inopportune call? He didn’t show up last night. I waited for him until 11 pm. While getting under my covers? I burst out laughing! I realized the ridiculousness of it all!
Humor instead of anger it sure is my motto now. Any other time I would have been angry, anxious, cry, cry, and cry in despair!
No more! No more anger. No more anxiety, and no more tears. You done repaired the broken lachrymal gland in my mind
What a Fixer Upper You are my Beloved Master! truly? Your banner over me is love? Is it so for Ahmad and the rest, my Master?
To find out the Master’s response? You must read until the end of this fun funny accounts of my doings. On to the original post’s content.
Been Devoted All My Life But I Was Clueless …
Thursday, February 6, 2020 at 6:55 am.
“Poor Basilia!” Ahmad’s forever annoying this truly poor soul, but! O well, maybe he knows more than he lets on for me to think about it. Me? O bless my heart. Devoted 100% each time.
- First? Born, raised Catholic until the divorce.
- I divorced my first husband so? The Catholic God divorced me.
- Then? Charismatic
- Next? Baptist.
- Independent for a while.
- Up came the Messianic s
- I thought I had arrived!
- My duty to proclaim key Hebrew words plus…
- Zealous attempts to proclaim the Jewish customs and traditions.
- From keeping the festivals to wearing the Tassels (Tzit tzit) and the head cover? Man! I was determined to keep all the Hebrew customs and traditions to the ‘tee’ to keep myself and others from the flames of hell!
- Thank goodness! That was over as quickly as it came upon me.
- Soon as I arrived in Jerusalem? Almighty Yahuwah showed me the ridiculousness of my doings.
In Retrospect? O My Master What A Trip My Religious Devotions Have Been …
Thursday, February 6, 2020 at 8:03 am.