“Poor Basilia!” Ahmad’s forever annoying this truly poor soul, but! O well, maybe he knows more than he lets on for me to think about it. Me? O bless my heart. Devoted 100% each time.
- First? Born, raised Catholic until the divorce.
- I divorced my first husband so? The Catholic God divorced me.
- Then? Charismatic
- Next? Baptist.
- Independent for a while.
- Up came the Messianic s
- I thought I had arrived!
- My duty to proclaim key Hebrew words plus…
- Zealous attempts to proclaim the Jewish customs and traditions.
- From keeping the festivals to wearing the Tassels (Tzit tzit) and the head cover? Man! I was determined to keep all the Hebrew customs and traditions to the ‘tee’ to keep myself and others from the flames of hell!
- Thank goodness! That was over as quickly as it came upon me.
- Soon as I arrived in Jerusalem? Almighty Yahuwah showed me the ridiculousness of my doings.
In Retrospect? O My Master What A Trip My Religious Devotions Have Been …
Thursday, February 6, 2020 at 8:03 am.
You are now putting a hearty laugh at my own ridiculousness. Humor instead of anger is my gifted motto. I left my recording here. Went on to my fun jolly holly gifted graphics skill to fill.
O My Master! What A Blessing It Is To Create What You Procreate …
Friday, February 7, 2020 at 7:50 am.
O well! I just used those words referring to Your Creator sole right. In my thinking? I am not creating anything that You have not already created.
You Alone Are The Master Creator Of All In Existence …
Of course, many souls realize and live by that, but! for the most? Humankind makes heroes of anyone gifted to reproduce whatever You gift to some soul to reproduce.
(Wondering if I should sneak a delicious chunk of chocolate in my mouth? Problem: one little chunk leads to another and another until I get sick! Help, my Master HELP!)