The Year To Come Boldly To The Throne Of Grace For The Much-Needed Help To Abandon Our Fears …?
Fear Of You, Only Fear Needed …
Tuesday, February 18, 2020 at 12:12 am.
This subject came to me on this midnight. It is the experience of my moment while I am enjoying Your victory in my life as well as Your unbroken fellowship.
For The Fear Of You Is The Beginning Of All Wisdom …
Tuesday, February 18, 2020 at 7:38 am
O my Master! Words. Same words with different implications. I often wondered the mention of the word ‘fear’ in the Scriptures. Fear not. Fear the Master.
- This morning You lead me to search the meaning of words. Here is what I found. Quote:
- a feeling of distress, apprehension, or alarm caused by impending danger, pain, etc
- a cause of this feeling
- awe; reverence: fear of God.
- concern; anxiety
- possibility; chance: there is no fear of that happening.
- for fear of for fear that for fear lest to forestall or avoid
- no fear certainly not
- put the fear of God into to frighten
- to be afraid (to do something) or of (a person or thing); dread
- (tr) to revere; respect
- (tr; takes a clause as object) to be sorry: used to lessen the effect of an unpleasant statement: I fear that you have not won.
- (foll by: for) to feel anxiety about something
- an archaic word for frighten
Why This Is The Year Not To Fear Our Fears …
There are two meanings among 13 that answers my question: 3. awe; reverence: fear of God. 10. (tr) to revere; respect.
So? This Year You Will Ingrain The Fear Of You By The Power Of Your Love …
Therefore? All other fears shall vanish giving way to the awe; reverence; respect due to You alone first and uppermost.
Well? This Is A Subject That So Far People Have Not Wanted To Talk About, But!
Tuesday, February 18, 2020 at 8:23 am.
Now? The tide has turned big time! HalleluYah! O my Master! You getting to Your people’s heart and mind. Every post here lately? Your people are responding. Will now spend the day creating a graphic on this matter.
Great! The Graphic Is Finished. The NET Is Working. Ready To Post …
Tuesday, February 18, 2020 at 11:38 pm.
Just a few minutes to midnight. Much accomplished today, but! The best? One of my stranged children, Daniel, got in touch with me with love and gratitude. Thanks, my Master!
You Are Harmonizing All The Inharmonious Circumstances Of My Life As Promised …
Wait. Relax. No matter what you see, feel, and think, I am harmonizing all the inharmonious circumstances of your life.