The Year To Come Boldly To The Throne Of Grace For The Much-Needed Help To Abandon Our Fears …?
Fear Of You, Only Fear Needed …
Tuesday, February 18, 2020 at 12:12 am.
This subject came to me on this midnight. It is the experience of my moment while I am enjoying Your victory in my life as well as Your unbroken fellowship.
For The Fear Of You Is The Beginning Of All Wisdom …
Tuesday, February 18, 2020 at 7:38 am
O my Master! Words. Same words with different implications. I often wondered the mention of the word ‘fear’ in the Scriptures. Fear not. Fear the Master.
- This morning You lead me to search the meaning of words. Here is what I found. Quote:
- a feeling of distress, apprehension, or alarm caused by impending danger, pain, etc
- a cause of this feeling
- awe; reverence: fear of God.
- concern; anxiety
- possibility; chance: there is no fear of that happening.
- for fear of for fear that for fear lest to forestall or avoid
- no fear certainly not
- put the fear of God into to frighten
- to be afraid (to do something) or of (a person or thing); dread
- (tr) to revere; respect
- (tr; takes a clause as object) to be sorry: used to lessen the effect of an unpleasant statement: I fear that you have not won.
- (foll by: for) to feel anxiety about something
- an archaic word for frighten
Why This Is The Year Not To Fear Our Fears …
There are two meanings among 13 that answers my question: 3. awe; reverence: fear of God. 10. (tr) to revere; respect.
So? This Year You Will Ingrain The Fear Of You By The Power Of Your Love …
Therefore? All other fears shall vanish giving way to the awe; reverence; respect due to You alone first and uppermost.
Well? This Is A Subject That So Far People Have Not Wanted To Talk About, But!
Tuesday, February 18, 2020 at 8:23 am.