O my Master! You are healing my body without drugs! You are teaching me all about how to regulate the sugar and salt intake for my body’s stability. So today?
- In my enthusiasm about Your teaching, I overdone the chocolates a bit.
- To no avail I had the sense my indulgence to quit.
- Next? Ahmad came with a worker to clean the roof.
- Not realizing the effect of my overindulgence, I walked aloof
- What were they doing to see, and? O me!
- Kapum! Shaloom! Down my body swoom!
- Swift six arms lifted me up like a feather.
- My sun chair pushed under
- Me well to be in the coldness of the weather
- Despite my chocolate spree.
- Two hours since now
- Still oozy and fussy got busy
- In my task if one may ask.
- It’s 10:51 pm will lay down.
- Will wait on You my body to settle down.
Awake But Going Back To Sleep …
Friday, February 21, 2020 at 1:47 am to 4:40 am.
And so, the saga goes, my Master. All could be a disaster. but You turn it well to be for me, for Thee. Underneath Your everlasting arms sleep takes over to set me free from weeping to be.
I’m going on this day by the power of Your love, wisdom, and Your everlasting faithfulness.
Your promises are the only sound matter to grab on go on. Quote:
“Oh everyone who thirsts, come to the waters. And you who have no silver, come, buy and eat. Come, buy wine and milk without silver and without price.
“Why do you weigh out silver for what is not bread, and your labour for what does not satisfy? Listen, listen to Me, and eat what is good, and let your being delight itself in fatness.
“Incline your ear, and come to Me. Hear, so that your being lives. And let Me make an everlasting covenant with you, the trustworthy kindnesses of Dawiḏ.