Ha! What has haunted me for the last 30+ years? The thought of my failure to take care of my precious children.
- All of them, I had thought of the horrible things I did to each one of them in my attempt to subdue each one of them to my ideas of whatever was supposed to be good for them.
- Often that thought has caused flowing tears of remorse for the evil that I could not repair or undo.
- That is the meaning of that dirty empty plate I was handing over to whomever in that first dream.
- On the roach dream? The most vivid part of the dream was the shinning roach stuck in the crevice. Could not quite find the spiritual meaning of it, and?
That’s Your Revelation On This 7th Day of Resting on You …
The spiritual meaning of roaches in a dream has to do with eternity because roaches apparently do not die. But I have no idea of eternity time. So? I have stumped or killed all thoughts about such matter in my life, but!
- Here lately? The matter has been coming to light as I witness the spirituality trend of the moment.
- Such trend has been wighting heavy on my mind because it’s directly connected with me.
Even so? You Are Now Lifting Up Such Weight. How? …
By Your revelation of the meaning of the shinny black roach stuck in the crevice of the wall. Ha! I hear: “The people who walked in darkness have seen a great Light.” Wow! Quotes.
The people who walked in darkness have seen a great Light; those who dwelt in the land of intense darkness and the shadow of death, upon them has the Light shined. [Isa 42:6; Mat 4:15-16]
Wow! The Way You Are Showing Me Your Deliverance Is Uncanny …
Saturday, February 22, 2020 at 6:49 am.