Ha! What has haunted me for the last 30+ years? The thought of my failure to take care of my precious children.
- All of them, I had thought of the horrible things I did to each one of them in my attempt to subdue each one of them to my ideas of whatever was supposed to be good for them.
- Often that thought has caused flowing tears of remorse for the evil that I could not repair or undo.
- That is the meaning of that dirty empty plate I was handing over to whomever in that first dream.
- On the roach dream? The most vivid part of the dream was the shinning roach stuck in the crevice. Could not quite find the spiritual meaning of it, and?
That’s Your Revelation On This 7th Day of Resting on You …
The spiritual meaning of roaches in a dream has to do with eternity because roaches apparently do not die. But I have no idea of eternity time. So? I have stumped or killed all thoughts about such matter in my life, but!
- Here lately? The matter has been coming to light as I witness the spirituality trend of the moment.
- Such trend has been wighting heavy on my mind because it’s directly connected with me.
Even so? You Are Now Lifting Up Such Weight. How? …
By Your revelation of the meaning of the shinny black roach stuck in the crevice of the wall. Ha! I hear: “The people who walked in darkness have seen a great Light.” Wow! Quotes.
The people who walked in darkness have seen a great Light; those who dwelt in the land of intense darkness and the shadow of death, upon them has the Light shined. [Isa 42:6; Mat 4:15-16]
Wow! The Way You Are Showing Me Your Deliverance Is Uncanny …
Saturday, February 22, 2020 at 6:49 am.
It is in the same way You are revealing, showing Yourself to me in the Scriptures. Your written words are Your Word, You in reality and in truth.
- I read it many times. I have adhered to the teachings of many inspired teachers, yet?
- I just realize on this moment how far the reality and truth of such statement in the Scriptures was from my conception.
- Just as far as all my former conceptions of Your written words.
- But little by little, incident by incident, day by day, moment by moment, cycle by cycle You been revealing, showing Yourself to me in those misconceived written words
- Today You give me Isaiah 45 to straiten out all my misconceptions of the past.
Who Are YOU? …
Isaiah 45 answers my question entirely. Have I not read it before? O yes, but! I only put such matters in the back burner. Didn’t understand a whit about such words as I do now.
- Now? It’s no longer a matter stored in the crevice of the wall between the natural and the supernatural.
- Now? You are revealing to me I am one of the ones who walked in darkness.
- Now? You are revealing to me for my benefit, for the benefit of all who read these lines, You are revealing to us Who are YOU.
- Phew! What a weight off my shoulders.