It is in the same way You are revealing, showing Yourself to me in the Scriptures. Your written words are Your Word, You in reality and in truth.
- I read it many times. I have adhered to the teachings of many inspired teachers, yet?
- I just realize on this moment how far the reality and truth of such statement in the Scriptures was from my conception.
- Just as far as all my former conceptions of Your written words.
- But little by little, incident by incident, day by day, moment by moment, cycle by cycle You been revealing, showing Yourself to me in those misconceived written words
- Today You give me Isaiah 45 to straiten out all my misconceptions of the past.
Who Are YOU? …
Isaiah 45 answers my question entirely. Have I not read it before? O yes, but! I only put such matters in the back burner. Didn’t understand a whit about such words as I do now.
- Now? It’s no longer a matter stored in the crevice of the wall between the natural and the supernatural.
- Now? You are revealing to me I am one of the ones who walked in darkness.
- Now? You are revealing to me for my benefit, for the benefit of all who read these lines, You are revealing to us Who are YOU.
- Phew! What a weight off my shoulders.
THUS SAYS the Master to His anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have held to subdue nations before him, and I will unarm and ungird the loins of kings to open doors before him, so that gates will not be shut.
I will go before you and level the mountains [to make the crooked places straight]; I will break in pieces the doors of bronze and cut asunder the bars of iron.