It’s Of No Use …
You Are Leading Me Every Step Of My Way, Iam Sure, But! …
Tuesday, February 25, 2020 At 4:32 am.
O My Master! I Cannot Ignore My Body, Help! Talking about punishment or suffering. You Never Give Us More Than What We Can Take. So it’s written in Isaiah 1. Quote:
Isaiah 1:5 AMPC+
5 Why should you be stricken and punished any more [since it brings no correction]? You will revolt more and more. The whole head is sick, and the whole heart is faint (feeble, sick, and nauseated). End of quote.
Indeed! The More You Punish The More We Rebel Against You …
We rebel to the point that now we are sick, unhealthy both mentally and physically. No question about it.
- Me? Well? You are leading me every step of the way; the healing of my body included.
- What am I to do now? Quit chocolates and honey? No sugars at all?
- Yesterday all was well on waking up, then?
- All went wacky after my eats and drinks.
- You led me to search further on the matter of hypoglacemy.
- For the first time I found out that honey and chocolates intake is not a choice when it comes to sweets.
- In a quandary I come to You.
- You are my Leader and supplier of all things for my well-being.
- Even so? finding out the issue with honey and sugars I started to quit the honey and chocolates.
- Instead? I ate chicken and egg salad and plain water, but it did not help at all.
- You led me to sleep. On waking up? I don’t feel good at all, but!
- It came to me, the fact that You are leading me every step of the way includes the healing of my body.
- Ha! as much sense it makes to follow what seems good to me, it’s only a lure to take things back into my own hands to do whatever seems good to me to heal my body.
- Instead of waiting on Your instructions to eat and drink whatever You supply for me.
- Ha! That Means A Chocolate To Lift Me Up Right Now, Wow!
My Doings, My Thinking, My Ideas? Same As Any Other Human Being …
Tuesday, February 25, 2020 at 6:54 am.