All day long I been reflecting on Your interpretation. I was in a corner of the room twisting a black plastic bag that usually hold the items from the market that they get for me.
- I said to the people in front of me, “I am pregnant, but I do not know the date.” I woke up. I could see myself twisting that black bag.
- I began to think of black not being a good sign, but then I remember, ‘Black is Your color’ and?
- I began to remember and assoceite labor pains with the pain that is going on in my labor or right arm.
- Ha! coming to think about what I call stabs are like labor contractions.
- Plus, the black bag having something to do with my lack of supplies. Perhaps.
- That’s all You have revealed to me.
- Things are improving.
- I now got gas.
- I also got the promise to bring me some supplies today.
- I don’t know if that is going to happen because I understand Ahmad cannot leave that area because of the testing for Convid-19.
- I wait.
- To bed at 5:16 pm.
And So? You Gave Me Rest For A Couple Of Hours …?
Monday, March 16, 2020 at 5:41 am.
I woke up in pain again. Supplies came. No fellowship. Some email exchange with Roxana. Worked on improving bookcover until 2:30 am today.
- I’m in pain but I must go on impelled by Your strength.
- The World Is Obsess To Stop Covid-19 but!
- I must take my eyes off the world.
I Must Shut My Door Temporal As Well As Spiritual To Keep Myself In Perfect Peace …
That’s what came to me in waking up this morning. Your word is clear in Isaiah 26. I must shut my door to keep myself in Perfect Peace while Your wrath engulfs this world.
So Many Years Of Waiting …
Posted on February 26, 2020 …
Tuesday, February 25, 2020 at 7:56 pm.