Let us break Their bands [of restraint] asunder and cast Their cords [of control] from us. Psalms 2:2,3 AMPC+
Ah! Dummy Me With All That ‘Bible’ Talk! That’s Passe. We Are Now Civilized! …
No kidding? Me? Uncivilized by the power of love from the Almighty and His Anointed One. So? I know the ‘Bible’ is not passe at all to my own shock at the Master’s amazingly encouraging revelation.
- The truth? I used to be quite civilized—an educated fool.
- Fool? Yeap fool enough to think I could do whatever my mind was set to do.
- Isn’t that what civilization being all about?
- The worst of it all? The civilized Christians or religionists in this so loved but confused world.
Oops! I Done Insulted The Kings And The People’s Intellligence …
Ooo! To the trash bin with me! A lunatic! Mentally unstable. She’ll wind up in the ‘nut house’! So the chanting goes. Why? Let me be clear with all the quotes from the Bible.
- For years I have, and I have been quoted practically the whole Bible to no avail, why?
- I was and have been quoting dead words without knowledge or experience.
- What’s the difference now? Experience.
O My Master! Ten Long Years Since You Brought Me To Experience Your Written Words …
Friday, April 3, 2020 at 2:38 am.