So it’s written in all kinds of words, languages, books, and more but! the world for the most either ignore or misinterpret all written words considered to be religious.
Yes, There’s A Silver Lining Coming Out Of It All, But! …
Sunday, April 5, 2020 at 4:23 pm.
I am not pointing fingers nor judging anyone because despite the complete tranformation of my being from the natural to the supernatural, I am still a human being.
- Nevertheless, nowadays, I am realistic not pesimistic or optimistic.
- It’s Sunday, April 5, 2020 at 9:43 pm. Heading for bed hoping to rest underneath Your everlasting arms. You know how my day went today. Wiill write when You wake me up.
O Master! Master! I Am So Excited! …
Monday, April 6, 2020 at 11:14 am.
Talking about being realistic? That’s me! Rather, that’s what You have made out of me. That’s what I am so excited abouit! No kidding! Realistic. Reality. Your Reality—that’s what I am talking about.
- But why am I so excited?
- On waking up You led me to read about The Future Glory of Israel
- Yes, There’s A Silver Lining Coming Out Of It All.
- Read all about it in Isaiah 60:1-22 AMPC+
- It will make jump for joy! I hope.
- BTW remember, whatever ID anyone goes by in this world, the truth of the matter is, if anyone is reading these lines? That one is an Israelite or the Lost Sheep of Israel populating the four corners of the earth as it is written.
Realistic. Reality. For Me? Your Reality …
Monday, April 6, 2020 5:57 pm.
Honestly? I am still human. My natural negative or positive reactions still work quite fine, but! The difference between my former and present reactions? Your reality in my daily moment by moment life. Example:
- Just a moment ago? Big disappointment!
- Yesterday Ahmad and I had one of the best times connecting.
- He looked great! He promised to come back today.
- Today? I waited for him all day.
- No sign of Ahmad.
- Then? His young son comes in with more supplies and nothing about his father.
- Finally! I got in touch with his older son.
- He tells me his father got the flu.
- Mine O mine! Knowing my Ahmad if he thinks he got the flu he is worried to death of the posibility of contaminating any of us and wind up with the COVID-19, but!
- My reaction? A flash of anger! Why not call me?
- That was just a flash of the horrible times I always blamed Ahmad for all my suffering.
- This time? The flash of anger passed by me, but! It did not affect me at all.
- Immediately! O my Master! How real You are. Immediately Your peace that surpasses all understanding floaded my soul.
- But You know all about it my Master.
- Automatically I began to fix the delicious macluba the wife sent to me.
- I drank a little coffee. Put away the things he sent to me.
- Edited the post to add this most important ending of it.
- I am now editing the graphics.
- Master? I might post some time before this day ends if that is Your will.
Alright! Things Are Percolating Nicely, My Master! Time To Post? …
Monday, April 6, 2020 at 8:34 pm.