Nonetheles? O my Master! there are still much weeping to take place. That’s part of the dreams. Suffering must take its course. It is only through suffering that Your people can be reached, but then?
Suffering And Blessing Come And Go. The People’s Reaction? Back Instead Of Forward …
For what You are showing me few are yet responding. All I see is the same rethoric. The same lust for the things of this world. Truth is trampled in the city’s streets, including Jerusalem—the heart of the Creator.
- The preachers continue preaching the same old preachings with slight slant.
- The followers are like hypnotized by the preachers.
- They continue to call evil good and good evil.
- All religions continue to proselyte.
- Each claiming to bethe only possesors of the Almighty themselves.
- Entretaiment and killing time as they wait for the COVID-19 crisis to pass so they can go back to business as usual.
- The sentiment that we are in You and You in us is much popular among the majority that only think that way but in reality, do not live as they think
- It does not take a scholar to see the naked truth: The homosexuals and liberals control this world.
- So? Corruption and self-righteousness go hand in hand.
- Mind over matter is the thing.
- Tolerance of evil and immoralilty goes now by Unconditional love
- All of it enough to loudly weep not just to shed a few tears of emotional remorse, but!
- Weep and cry for mercy for us all!
- And O my Master! You have heard our cry …
O The Immensity Of Your Mystrious Being! O The Passionate Love For Your Creation …
Saturday, April 11, 2020 at 3:34 pm.
O my Master! You well know all the wiles of the devil to seduce the whole world. Even so? Nothing and no devil or man can truncate Your passionate love for Your creation as You have revealed to me in those dreams. Quote:
Romans 8:35-39 AMPC+
Who shall ever separate us from Messiah’s love? Shall suffering and affliction and tribulation? Or calamity and distress? Or persecution or hunger or destitution or peril or sword?
Even as it is written, For Thy sake we are put to death all the day long; we are regarded and counted as sheep for the slaughter. [Psa 44:22]
Yet amid all these things we are more than conquerors and gain a surpassing victory through Him Who loved us.