Who shall ever separate us from Messiah’s love? Shall suffering and affliction and tribulation? Or calamity and distress? Or persecution or hunger or destitution or peril or sword?
Even as it is written, For Thy sake we are put to death all the day long; we are regarded and counted as sheep for the slaughter. [Psa 44:22]
Yet amid all these things we are more than conquerors and gain a surpassing victory through Him Who loved us.
For I am persuaded beyond doubt (am sure) that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities, nor things impending and threatening nor things to come, nor powers,
Nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation will be able to separate us from the love of the Master Creator which is in Yahushua Messiah, our Master. End of quote.
I Used To Think Those Words Were Only For Us Few, But!
You have changed my mind as of now. Nothing is the way I used to think it to be. How or when is this all going to end? That You have not reveal to me or to anyone yet. All I hear is,
Just a little while longer, My precious child, wait.
And you wait.
That’s a delight to My Being.”
Here I Am. Been Sleeping All This Time …
Sunday, April 12, 2020 at 12:52 am.
I was writing an email to Roxana. I wanted to include the latest entries but could not find how to end those entries. Meantime sleep overtook me somewhere around 5 or 6 pm. Slept on and off until about an hour ago.
- My life continues to develop in pain and discomfort, but!
- my Master! Your peace that surpasses all human understanding prevails.
- I’m complete in You.
- No need for concern of any kind.
- Sugar or honey? You point me either way any time of the day.
- Sleep? Under Your everlasting arms.
- Your banner over me is love
- Your love from old pure as liquid gold.
- Chores to be done?
- The care for myself despite the pain, winter, and the pitiful surroundings?
- Just snip! No need to quit.
- For sure Your strenght to me well equip!
- What more could I ever want for?
- I’m going on and on!
And That’s My Story And I’m Sticking To It By Your Power Of Love And Mercy For Me And For All …
His love in my heart for all. thiaBasilia.