Suffering Is Inevitable, But! Suffering Is The Annointing Oil To Heal Us All! …
Well? O My Master? On To The Next Post. What Will It Be? …
Thursday, April 16, 2020 at 2:42 am.
I went to bed last night at 7:45 pm. Slept on and off until midnight. Edited and posted. Now? Wait on You for next post while I sleep.
Master? I’m Now Ready To Start A New Day In Your Presence …?
Thursday, April 16, 2020 at 10:06 am.
I am not alone. You are with me and for me. Despite my sadness as I anticipate another day without human fellowship, I am in peace. There is a melody of pure love coming from Your Presence within my soul and life.
Confessions From A Broken Servant …
- I thank You for the sunshine out there and in my soul.
- The tough moments of loneliness and pain are overcome by the power of Your love and mercy for me and for us all.
- Your wisdom and strength avails me again and again.
- No matter how tough and uncertain things stand right now, You promised me I will never be put to shame.
- Over and over You have demonstrated this matter to me.
- I have no reason to doubt You.
- On the contrary, Your wisdom and strength are the reality of my life.
- Onward I am going! My eyes, my expectations set on You alone.
- Like a deer pants for the water brooks, so my being pants for You.
- Like a maid waits for her mistress instructions so I wait for Yours.
Ah! My Master! I Followed Your Instrutions. He Graphics Look Great! …
Friday, April 17, 2020 at 8:44 am.
Well? Yesterday was April 16. Today is April 17. Funny that yesterday I did not notice the date but today I did. For yesterday was a lonely day for me again, but! Before I went to bed?
- I cautiously asked You for another clue to go on despite my loneliness.
- So? I slept on and off until around 5 am today.
- My waking up was sort of unusually sober and able to take care of things quite efficientely.
- I worked on the graphics until I was satisfied with the message those convey.
- Then it came to me to return to the journal to begin the day.
Ha! Little Did I Know Which Way To Go In This New Post, Until? …
Wow! Immediately You turned my attention to the date—April 17. That number has shown in my dreams many times before, but! I had to look up the meaning for today. So? On to Brad’s Gematria.
What’s The Meaning Of Numbers 16 And 17? …
Friday, April 17, 2020 at 9:31 am.