In Your perspective I have come to realized that all that worse thinking of mine about others is the reality of what goes on in the human mind of all humans, but!
- We don’t want to admit such reality because it is utterly painful to admit our own wickedness.
- Even so? Once we admit such reality, we open Your hand of mercy to empower us with repentance.
- And that’s what’s happening to me in the last couple of days since I posted last.
- You have convicted me on the grounds of self-condemnation for the evil that is done to me and I done to others in the past.
- Wow! No wonder why My soul is leaping with joy. I feel like a calf released from the stall—the stall of my self-condenmnation.
That’s The Way You Continue To Work In My Life For The Benefit Of Your So Loved World! …
So Your so loved world might be saved! Wow! What a revelation! Enough incentive to go on and on despite my own wicked self!
- For I owe nothing to my wicked self comprised in the human mind of mine
- Your Spirit leads me to die daily to the mandates of that human mind.
- So it’s written in Romans 8.
Further Reading On The Opportunity Of Time At Home:
Isaiah 30:18 AMPC+
18 And therefore the Master [earnestly] waits [expecting, looking, and longing] to be gracious to you; and therefore He lifts Himself up, that He may have mercy on you and show loving-kindness to you. For the Master is the Almighty of justice. Blessed (happy, fortunate, to be envied) are all those who [earnestly] wait for Him, who expect and look and long for Him [for His victory, His favor, His love, His peace, His joy, and His matchless, unbroken companionship]! [Joh 14:3, Joh 14:27; 2Co 12:9; Heb 12:2; 1Jn 3:16; Rev 3:5]
For [even the whole] creation (all nature) waits expectantly and longs earnestly for The Almighty ‘s sons to be made known [waits for the revealing, the disclosing of their sonship].
Isa 25:8; Isa 35:10
His love in my heart for all. thiaBasilia.