I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, when you were young you girded yourself [put on your own belt or girdle] and you walked about wherever you pleased to go. But when you grow old you will stretch out your hands, and someone else will put a girdle around you and carry you where you do not wish to go.
He said this to indicate by what kind of death Peter would glorify the Almighty. And after this, He said to him, Follow Me!
20 But Peter turned and saw the disciple whom Yahushua loved, following–the one who also had leaned back on His breast at the supper and had said, Master, who is it that is going to betray You?
When Peter saw him, he said to Yahushua, Lord, what about this man?
Yahushua said to him, If I want him to stay (survive, live) until I come, what is that to you? [What concern is it of yours?] You follow Me!
Since Long Ago I Took Those Words In A Personal Way …?
I still do. For Yahushua has confronted me with those words each and every time that I am questioning someone else’s doings. That’s the fact to be exact.
And So? What Part In That Or Any Other Quote Is It That I Not ‘We’ But I Willfullly Ignore? …
Sunday, May 3, 2020 at 4:07 am.
Hahaha! HalleluYah! Thank You my Master for reminding me once again of Your spoken words to me personally. What a blessing!
- What a trip on the strip of my human’s nature!
- And once again You would have me to notice the dates of this morning’s recording.
- I started to record on Sunday, May 3, 2020 at 3:33 am.
- Then? The date of this moment? Sunday, May 3, 2020 at 4:07 am.
- Meaning of 3- 4 -0 -7?
- The Number Three – Completion and Manifestation
- The Number Four – Creation and the World
- The meaning of Zero is simply awesome. Zero is both closed and wide open. It means comprehensiveness, openness, wholeness, and infinity. It’s an all-inclusive number.
- The Number Seven – Completeness and Rest.
“Put It All Together My Child” …