The date? The 4th day of the week. The 22nd day of the 4th month at the 8th hour plus 05 minutes. Meaning of 8-0-5?
- The Number Eight – Newness and Cycles
- Zero means comprehensiveness, openness, wholeness, and infinity. It’s an all-inclusive number.
- The Number Five – Grace and Preparation
The Message? …
“O My precious thiaBasilia, My message is all inclusive like the number Zero. So? My message right now?
- Newness and Cycles, meaning Ahmad shall come to start a new cycle in his life.
- He is receiving My grace to begin the preparation for the near future.
- I am also giving you My grace to support and uplift him to do what he is called to do.”
- Bed 10:09 pm on Wednesday, April 22, 2020
Ahmad Came And Went. New Cycle In Progress …
Thursday, April 23, 2020 at 8:20 am.
O my Master! You are working all things quite nicely but! Nothing like I could have figure it out. Every step in my journey is a step forward against all odds.
- For both Ahmad and I are not pain and discomfort free.
- Out bodies are not cooperating with all the work that needs to be done.
- Even so? We are going on.
- You give us Your strength to keep going no matter what comes against us.
New Cycle. New Attitude. What A Blessing! …
Friday, April 24, 2020 at 1:47 am.
I did not hear from Ahmad until late in the afternoon. Then? Nothing. Guess what? I said to myself, “Well? He is free to do whatever he is doing. My role now is to support him not to tell him what he needs to do.”
- Wow! What peace! What wisdom! Certainty. Emotionalism has fled away!
- It is a new cycle. Brand new attitude.
- The whole day spent optimizing the graphic.
- Finally? It was after 9 pm and no sign of Ahmad.
- I was cold. I head to bed. Cover myself. Got comfortable. Dozed of.
- Suddenly! Ahmad in the door!
- What a productive visit as I shared with him my new attitude.
- He fixed me some coffee. He helped me to soak my feet. He left up lifted.
- I went back to finish the graphic.
- Now I am heading for bed at 2:07 am on Friday, April 24, 2020.
- Will get under the heavy covers. For sure I’ll sleep.
O The Simplicity Of Your Doings My Master!
Friday, April 24, 2020 at 7:05 am.