And I wait empowered by the power of Your love and wisdom. Hahaha! HalleluYah!
Wow! Maybe This Is Not About The Check Whatsoever! Instead? …
Wednesday, April 29, 2020 at 9:24 am.
The thing I needed to include in this post is the beauty of a relationship set in Your will for us. Forget about the check along our wicked wantons.
What is The beauty of a relationship set in Your will? …
The beauty of a relationship set in Your will is the fact that in such relationship You empower us to let go of each other’s failures.
- O well! Let me take you to the intended post for today.
The Things That Keep Coming To Mind To Include In This Post …
Friday, April 24, 2020 at 7:54 pm.
The thing is that all coming to mind must wait for Your timing. I do not need to make any predictions like many do. I sense Your leading to wait until You materialize whatever I am to proclaim.
- Ha! Now I know why the graphic today. Your words came to mind just now. Quote:
“Soon, sooner than expected I will demonstrate to all what a queen in My Roralty looks like. I will demonstrate the humble dignified state of a queen in My Royalty.”
- Wow! The graphic is about my name in the Highest Royalty.
- The matter has to harmonize with what You are doing with Ahmad and myself.
- Whatever is to happen next shall be in sequence with all writings recorded since day one of Your call to journal my life. amazing!
- It is all so ever exciting, yet?
- I must keep my composure.
- The best part?
- I now have the power to keep my composure.
- I wait. I can now wait with patience and composure.
- And Romans 8:18-27 comes into play.
Sleep from Saturday, April 25, 2020 at 12 am to 2am back now at 3:20 am.
The New Cycle Begins With A Dream …
Saturday, April 25, 2020 at 11:15 am.
When I first woke up I had mixed feelings about the dream, but! Once You interpreted for me? I can’t wait to see how You shall materialize it later on today.
I was fishing in the ocean with my dear long-gone Raymond—my precious long-gone mentor’s son. The waters were just beautiful—crystal clear—serene, but! No fish. We kept swinging our lines back and forth, but! Nothing! Then? I walked a little way up. Suddenly a peculiar man appeared, dug in his sak, threw a huge frozen fish on the icy mound, looked my way with sort like a grin, and disappeared. I woke up.