We have no power to be patient and compose with the uncertainty of the moment. Ahmad is about to lose his mind thinking about going back to work to support us. Me?
- Me? The mother of impatience! “If you go back to work, I do not want to have anything with you anymore! For if you back to work that means you are not trusting the Master that I serve!”
- Support? What kind of support am I showing to him?
- Well! Maybe, that is the way to support and encourage him to trust in You, my Master?
- For it looks like it worked, as of yesterday, he did not go back to work, but!
- I do not know about today.
- I fear he is out of money while I keep on with my continous needing a thousand things as if he had millions to give me and his family whatsoever comes to our wanton minds!
- There you have the pitiful panorama of our, should I dare to say, ‘our wicked self-nature?
Mercy! Mercy! Mercy! …
Unless You intervene, we are powerless to abide in Your will as the monster of hunger and pain threatens to get the best from us, but!
- It all got to do how we human beings react with Your blessings and curses. It’s written:
My soul yearns for You [O Master] in the night, yes, my spirit within me seeks You earnestly; for [only] when Your judgments are in the earth will the inhabitants of the world learn righteousness (uprightness and right standing with the Almighty).
Though favor is shown to the wicked, yet they do not learn righteousness; in the land of uprightness they deal perversely and refuse to see the majesty of the Master.
Though Your hand is lifted high to strike, Lord, they do not see it. Let them see Your zeal for Your people and be ashamed; yes, let the fire reserved for Your enemies consume them.
Now I See What You Want Me To See About Us Human Beings …?
Wednesday, April 29, 2020 at 8:47 am.