53 And they were continually in the temple celebrating with praises and blessing and extolling God. Amen (so be it).
37 As He was approaching [the city], at the descent of the Mount of Olives, the whole crowd of the disciples began to rejoice and to praise God [extolling Him exultantly and] loudly for all the mighty miracles and works of power that they had witnessed,
38 Crying, Blessed (celebrated with praises) is the King Who comes in the name of the Lord! Peace in heaven [freedom there from all the distresses that are experienced as the result of sin] and glory (majesty and splendor) in the highest [heaven]! [Psa 118:26]
39 And some of the Pharisees from the throng said to Jesus, Teacher, reprove Your disciples!
40 He replied, I tell you that if these keep silent, the very stones will cry out. [Hab 2:11]
- Thus, I am no longer concerned about the matter anymore.
I Had To Go To Sleep. Dreams …
Sunday, May 10, 2020 at 12:42 pm.
O yes! My my Master! You are opening my mind to see what I never saw before. I dreamed of Ahmad cooking for me, but! He burnt the sausage he was cooking for me. Next?
- I saw a huge truck full of red tomatoes coming to me. That is what I remember quite vividly.
What Does It Mean, My Master? …
Sunday, May 10, 2020 at 3:59 pm.
My Master, it seems to me tthat You are telling me that I am loved despite how it looks like to me. How it looks like it to me?
- Well? You know it. The doings of Ahmad and my children give me the impression of their lack of concern for what I am in Your sight.
- Yes, they are much concerned about my physical needs. Therefore, as long as they provide food and money for me they are quite satisfied, but!
- I do not want any longer to be looking forward for anything from anybody.
- Even so? I find myself doing so only to suffer big disappointment when the thing I am looking forward do not happen.
- But mainly my Master, I hate the evil thoughts that arise with each disappointment!
- I need You!
- Help me to let go.
- Help me to be still.
- Help me to wait on You.
- Help me to expect from You alone.
Mother’s Day 2020—So Especial! …
Sunday, May 10, 2020 at 8:31 pm to Monday, May 11, 2020 at 2:05 am