O yes! My my Master! You are opening my mind to see what I never saw before. I dreamed of Ahmad cooking for me, but! He burnt the sausage he was cooking for me. Next?
- I saw a huge truck full of red tomatoes coming to me. That is what I remember quite vividly.
What Does It Mean, My Master? …
Sunday, May 10, 2020 at 3:59 pm.
My Master, it seems to me tthat You are telling me that I am loved despite how it looks like to me. How it looks like it to me?
- Well? You know it. The doings of Ahmad and my children give me the impression of their lack of concern for what I am in Your sight.
- Yes, they are much concerned about my physical needs. Therefore, as long as they provide food and money for me they are quite satisfied, but!
- I do not want any longer to be looking forward for anything from anybody.
- Even so? I find myself doing so only to suffer big disappointment when the thing I am looking forward do not happen.
- But mainly my Master, I hate the evil thoughts that arise with each disappointment!
- I need You!
- Help me to let go.
- Help me to be still.
- Help me to wait on You.
- Help me to expect from You alone.
Mother’s Day 2020—So Especial! …
Sunday, May 10, 2020 at 8:31 pm to Monday, May 11, 2020 at 2:05 am
Wow! What a day! It ended with 5 hours of sound sleep. Uncertainty until late in the afternoon. Then? Your gift. Roxana and Denise publicly honored me.
- Roxana published a documentary of her life with me. Denise? A letter that touched the depth of my being. Quote:
Thia Basilia Licona – did you know when you came to the states as young woman that you would be married, with threee daughters within 5 years? Many more years, children, ups and downs….here are portions of our story, Me and You, Momma…..
You are 80 years old now. You still have your passion and love and you still push through with joy.And I look forward to being reunited with you again someday…. I Love You!!!
Mom, I believe this is the last time I was able to hug you. I miss that more than anything. Giving you a hug. So here’s a BIG HUG now, virtually