This is your twin wishing you a Happy Mother’s Day!
You love with such a big heart! It’s so hard to understand everything you did for me and our family.
Honestly, I think it’s easy to throw the baby out with the bathwater and to remember the trauma and forget the beauty and all of the hard work and pure love that you lavished upon us.
You tried so hard meeting everyone’s needs and demands and trying to make everyone feel special, despite the fact that you were dealing with so much pain. I have a theory about people that experience so much drama and trauma… They are very old and powerful beings that were entrusted with some very difficult things to heal.
You are a superhero. I see you.
Thank you for the countless hours you put into caring for me and the rest of us and for doing your best make us feel special, which wasn’t easy with all those kids. So many demands on you that it was so difficult for you to know what it is that you wanted and needed. And everybody just wanted more and more of you. It’s a lot!
And it sure didn’t help that you picked people that didn’t value you. You were going through your own journey with your unworthiness, just like the rest of us, only yours was pretty intense.
Thank you for being there for me and for helping me with my kids so selflessly.
Thank you for not giving up and for making our world a more beautiful place. You are important. You have changed the course of human history by your presence here.
Words are inadequate to really express what I would like to say. But just know that I am always with you and I love you with all of my heart.
O My Master! What A Way To Give Me Your Message In My Tomatoe Dream …
Monday, May 11, 2020 at 3:08 am.
Again! Silly me! Looking out for the tomatoes of material wealth. Duh! No matter any longer. You are paying no mind whatsoever to our wicked carnal ways of thinking and doing.
What About The Burnt Sausage In My Dream? …
Ha! that was the first part of the dream. A message of how my day was to begin with Ahmad’s strange call around 5 am.
- I dreamed of Ahmad cooking for me, but! He burnt the sausage he was cooking for me.
- Ha! My day began and ended with Ahmad, but! O well!
- I thought it to be a repeat of Ahmad’s deceiving ways!
- He comes. He helps. He promises to come back the next day to finish the work.
- The next day? No Ahmad. It seems like he dropped off to another plannet.
- On the third day? He comes with his melodramatic excuses why he can’t help me.
- This time? I was expecting him to come with the promised things he was supposed to get for me.
- Instead? Only some food not even close to what I was expecting!
- Even worse? He claimed to be so exhausted to let me share Roxana and Denise’s gift to me.
- Next? He gets ready to leave because his daughter is expecting to eat dinner with her.
- A burst of anger!
- What about dinner with me as promised?
Well? Back To The Meaning Of My Dream …
Monday, May 11, 2020 at 4:42 am.