Yesterday I was not able to sleep during the day despite the fact that I was falling sleep in front of the screen. But once I would go to bed I could not sleep.
- Finally? I slept on and off from around 9 pm until around 4 am this morning. I was extremely uncomfortable on getting out of bed.
- What to do? I asked of You.
- You led me to fix some coffee and my bread croutons. I did. I ate. I drank my coffee.
Ready Now For Whatever You Have For Me On Today …
Thursday, May 14, 2020 at 8:00 am.
I thank You for the way I am feeling. I feel like the morning glory. It is a good laughter feeling, but! You know that I am now well aware of the transitorieness of feelings.
Instead! There Is Joy Inexplicable Surging From My Heart. Why? …
Ha! That is the inexplicably that cannot be explained. But the way You are developing the relationships in our midst? The cause for that inexplicable joy!
Enlightenment! So Much To Enlighten Us About …
Thursday, May 14, 2020 at 8:30 am.
The meaning for this heading in the date. Amazing! No kidding. The dates are the steppingstones towards the future. Meaning of this date:
- Thursday= the 5th day of the week.
- May=the 5th day of the month.
- 14=twice the number 7.
- 2020=twice the number 10
- 8:00=8+twice the number zero.
- Am=the beginning of the day.
What Is Your Message, My Master? …
Ha! for one thing I never done before? Here is a shock to my children, lol. I have taken my shoes off. It came to me to walk barefoot in my apartment. What?
O My Master! That Is What You Commanded Moses To Do. Why? …
The people can call me crazy, deluded, included! No matter! The only thing that matters these amazing days of my journey in Your Presence is what You call me to do.
- “Put your shoes off your feet, for the place on which you stand is holy ground.”
- Two instances about taking off and putting on the shoes. Quote:
Exodus 3:5 God said, Do not come near; put your shoes off your feet, for the place on which you stand is holy ground.