Exodus 12:11 And you shall eat it thus: [as fully prepared for a journey] your loins girded, your shoes on your feet, and your staff in your hand; and you shall eat it in haste. It is the Lord’s Passover.
O My Master! The 2nd Quote Is What You Quickened Me To Do A Long Time Ago …
That is the reason why my peculiar way to keep my shoes and clothes on at all times. And when I go to bed my shoes are besides my bed to quickly go on as I get up.
- Even the way I eat a lot of times. I eat standing up. Hahaha! Haven’t got the slightest what people thinks of my peculliarities, and?
- It has never occurred to me to change my peculiar ways for fear of what people thinks.
- That is one fear that has never entered in my mind.
- Guess the devil is satisfied with whatever makes me look however in the sight of people.
- What a blessing!
- I cringe when I think of my past ways of daily shower, priming my way to look good and fit for whatever occasion.
- The worse? I forced my children to abide in such routine!
- Thank goodness! You have now set me free from all my shenanings to look good!
But! Now? Take Off My Shoes. Why? …
For the place on which I stand is holy—set-apart ground. HalleluYah! I am now standing on the set-apart ground in Your Presence to recibe Your instructions for what You have planned for Ahmad and I before we were even born.
So? What Is Your Message In The Date I Started To Record This Entry? …
“O thiaBasilia—O Child Of My Heart? What joy you are to Me! The joy inexplicable bursting in your heart is My joy.