Will try bed. Sunday, May 17, 2020 at 10:27 pm.
Monday, May 18, 2020 at 4:49 am.
Mounted on my own white horse, I was looking for love in all the wrong places in this earth as it is now. O my Master! You saw it but You let me go.
- And You waited, waited, waited for that horse to bolt me down with no love to be found.
- Only then You were able to lift Yourself up and have mercy on me.
- Only then You were able to be gracious with Your love You were to hand over to me.
What Kind Of Love Is That? …
That is the everlasting only love only wothty to seek and search for. That is Your love from on high. That is Your pasionate love for Your creation including us human beings.
- It is written through out the 66 books that comprise the library called the Bible. One quote:
And therefore, the Master [earnestly] waits [expecting, looking, and longing] to be gracious to you; and therefore He lifts Himself up, that He may have mercy on you and show loving-kindness to you. For the Master is the Almighty of justice. Blessed (happy, fortunate, to be envied) are all those who [earnestly] wait for Him, who expect and look and long for Him [for His victory, His favor, His love, His peace, His joy, and His matchless, unbroken companionship]! [Joh 14:3, Joh 14:27; 2Co 12:9; Heb 12:2; 1Jn 3:16; Rev 3:5]
Here And There The Stories Are Told …
Rebellious ungrateful children that refuse to their parents’ upbringing. They refuse to work and blatanly remain at home muching off their parents until?
- The parents seemingly heartless kick them out and refuse to help them any more than the help already given.
- Those parents suffer greatly to see their children suffering for a time. But!
- At the end? Those children turn out grateful, respectful adults, productive citizens of any country.
- Where does the family concept comes from?
- The truth?
Such Concept Ingrained In Our Beings Comes From You O Master Creator Of Our Beings …
Monday, May 18, 2020 at 6:56 am.
That is the amazing truth to set us free from our own selves. Free from all our ideas, concepts, opinions, and diversity of beliefs rampart big time around the world.
O My Master! You Are Not What We Have Made You To Be, But! …
Why have we turned out to be the way we are? Why the rebellion, the pain and suffering, the misery of living even when we cover ourselves in the luxury of laughter?
“O thiaBasilia—O Child Of My Heart? How clear you now have an answer to it all. How clear you see in your own children’s rebellion your past rebellion against Me.