Wednesday, May 20, 2020 at 10:03 am.
The way things are going so far give me no clue about the matter. Perhaps the fact of my transformation from a cringing fearful creature that I was into the sensible woman that I am now, is all the clue that I need.
- Regardless! Clue or not clue. Gloom or glee, my gaze is set on You by the power of Your love and wisdom. Nothing to do with human’s kind of love or wisdom
- Your faithfulness to Your Word is the only thing that matters.
- I refuse to try to figure it all out.
- Let Your will be done.
- Let Your Kingdom come as it is in heaven in our hearts while we are still on this earth.
- Let it all happen.
- I wait.
The Wait Continues. Hot Weather. No Clue. Suspense …
Thursday, May 21, 2020 at 4:45 am.
The insidious question, How long yet to wait for the misery to end? I started to search for Your previous answer to that question, but I had to go to bed. I felt ill again.
- As I laid in bed tears began to flow. I felt so utterly discouraged not having a clue of the reality or the materialization of all that I recorded.
- I laid out my misery at Your feet. The miserable itching and overactive bladder interrupted my sleep several times. At certain point I dreamed.
A Dream. Holding A New Brown Belt …
Thursday, May 21, 2020 at 7:50 am. 8:01 am
I woke up to look for the meaning of the dream. You always lead me to find out what is it that You are telling me in my dreams. Quote:
The signification of a belt, or girdle, is a general bond; for it gathers up, encloses, holds in connection, and secures all the interior things, which without it would be set loose, and would be scattered.