It is the 7th day and the last day of the 5th month on this 2020 year at exactly the 7th hour and 00 minutes. All is well. all is swell.
I Know What To Do, And? I Am Doing It …
O my Master! nothing is by chance. You have turned the saga of my life on the sure and straigtht way to Your will for my good and the good of Your creation.
You Have Made The Way Clear To Me Since The Last Day Of 2019 …
Five months now of my upwards journey. I am to set it all into books. Yesterday You set me up to begin my task.
Amazing! The Task Is Already Marked Quite Clear …
I am having no trouble at all setting up the chapters—those are already marked as if I knew what I was doing when I originallly wrote the posts which I did not know it then.
Yes! Reading My Own Writings? I Am Amazed …
You have made The Saga In 2020 quite sensible from the first day of 2020. The cover tells it all in one sentence, quote:
‘The Year NOT To Fear Our Fears!’
- Sunday, May 31, 2020 at 7:48 am on to revise the cover.
Here I Am, My Master! Send Me …
Monday, June 1, 2020 at 5:38 am.
Master? I spent the day yesterday revising the cover for the book. Besides that, the work You have planned for this apartment is now materializing. What joy!
- Joy? Yes, not really because of the work, rather it is such joy to see Ahmad so earnestly taking care of it all with gusto and gladness.
- The results of Your work for the last ten years in Ahmad’s heart and mine are unbelievable, ashtonishing! What do I mean?
- Well? Let me put like this, You, my Master, have been working in me since 1985 as far as I can remember. From that time on You have written Your words in my heart to restore my being.
- On my waking up earlier I continued revising the cover to perfection. Then, I came to record in the journal as usual not knowing what was I to record?
- And so, I wrote ‘Here I am, my Master! the following two words came automatically, ‘send me’. Wow!
- Send me? Immediately the words of the Prophet Isaiah came to mind. Reading the account of those words just blows my mind. Why? Quote:
Isaiah 6:1-13 TLB