Master? I spent the day yesterday revising the cover for the book. Besides that, the work You have planned for this apartment is now materializing. What joy!
- Joy? Yes, not really because of the work, rather it is such joy to see Ahmad so earnestly taking care of it all with gusto and gladness.
- The results of Your work for the last ten years in Ahmad’s heart and mine are unbelievable, ashtonishing! What do I mean?
- Well? Let me put like this, You, my Master, have been working in me since 1985 as far as I can remember. From that time on You have written Your words in my heart to restore my being.
- On my waking up earlier I continued revising the cover to perfection. Then, I came to record in the journal as usual not knowing what was I to record?
- And so, I wrote ‘Here I am, my Master! the following two words came automatically, ‘send me’. Wow!
- Send me? Immediately the words of the Prophet Isaiah came to mind. Reading the account of those words just blows my mind. Why? Quote:
Isaiah 6:1-13 TLB
1 The year King Uzziah died I saw the Lord! He was sitting on a lofty throne, and the Temple was filled with his glory.
2 Hovering about him were mighty, six-winged angels of fire. With two of their wings they covered their faces, with two others they covered their feet, and with two they flew.
3 In a great antiphonal chorus they sang, “Holy, holy, holy is the Lord Almighty; the whole earth is filled with his glory.”
4 Such singing it was! It shook the Temple to its foundations, and suddenly the entire sanctuary was filled with smoke.
5 Then I said, “My doom is sealed, for I am a foul-mouthed sinner, a member of a sinful, foul-mouthed race; and I have looked upon the King, the Lord of heaven’s armies.”