For you shall go out from the spiritual exile caused by sin and evil into the homeland with joy and be led forth by your Leader, the Master Himself, and His word with peace; the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.
Instead of the thorn shall come up the cypress tree, and instead of the brier shall come up the myrtle tree; and it shall be to Master Yahuwah for a name of renown, for an everlasting sign of jubilant exaltation and memorial to His praise, which shall not be cut off. End of quote.
I have been so astonished at the happenings of yesterday that I could not fall asleep until 3:57 am today bed at last!
What Happened Yesterday? Astonishing! Against My Human Will I Blew Up Again …
Thursday, June 11, 2020 at 9:31 am.
Let me get back to the beginning of how my mind began to fill up with the most upsetting developments in the USA plus the long waited for repairs of this apartment mishap.
- It all began when I received an email from Roxana updating me about the killings and riots in the USA.
- Based on that update I wrote the headline for the last post. From there the zigzag of things began to happen leaving me agonizing in pain again!
- At the end of the horrific painful Tuesday as I learned how all the wonderful plans for the apartment had come to a halt with Ahmad’s fall and busting his back.
- MINE! The whole suppressed expression of my disapointment with the work done in the bathroom plus Ahmad back to help his brother instead of taking care of what he intents for this apartment began to churn in my mind.
- My mind churning all the ugly mixture of the truth of human condition burst up leaving a clean mind. How did it happen?
- I called Ahmad and blew up! I spew at him the whole suppressed truth about his ways of leaving me stranded when I am ill plus the disarray of my living conditions.
- I refused to hear his lame excuses. I spoke my piece and hung up.
- I went to bed. This is too much! Agonizing in pain. I lay in bed and finally cried up to You, my Master but You know it.
- In despair I considered jumping ship again. That’s when automatically and with certainty I cried,
- “You never give us anymore than what we can take! Unless You intervene, there is no hope for me.” I turned around got comfortable and went to sleep.
Ha! I Woke Up A Few Hours Later. Your Response? Amazing! Astonishing! …
Thursday, June 11, 2020 10:27 am.