This time on hearing Your instructions it came to me to head for bed. I did. While in bed, still, letting go of all things I could do to alleviate the new symptoms in my body.
- As I lay still, letting go of it all, You brought me to the Garden. Once there You revealed to me how You are honoring me to experience one speck of Yahushua’s bitter cup he had to drink.
- The bitter cup—the sins of the world. The impact of Your wrath. The cause of the human’s body decay. The corruption and destruction of Your so loved creation.
Genuine Experience Bound To Impact Us All …
Friday, June 12, 2020 at 10:21 pm.
You delight in my obedience. Your delight is my strength. I thank You for the honor to experience a tiny speck of Your wrath as well as Your sacrifice to restore our beings.
- We have sinned. We have rebelled against You. Yes, we, for of sinners I am chief. I was born and lived in sin but for Your mercy to restore my being for no merit of my own.
- All of that said, it becomes only a religious jargon unless You step in the human’s life to substantiate those words.
O My Master! We Have Made A Gossamer Of Words Lacking Substance Out Of Your Words …
Friday, June 12, 2020 at 11:29 pm.
It breaks my heart to quote Your words to be rejected as mere religious jargon. Why? The truth? That is what Your words are until You step in our lives.
- For unless You step in our lives to substantiate Your words Your words have no substance, no power to change our worldly lifestyles.
Right Now? I Am Feeling The Weight Of Rejection …
Saturday, June 13, 2020 at 12:09 am
Yes, rejection. Not an outright rejection. No. We have come to an stage of tolerance that anything and all things are accepted and thrown in the magic LOVE word.
Thus, I am facing such rejection as I observe the struggle to return to business as usual attitude in reaction to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Even So? You Are Still In Control Of It All …
Therefore, I refuse to worry and be anxious as the evident rejection of Your words with that struggle to return to business as usual weight in my mind.
Rest. Be Still. Let Go. The 7th Day Of Rest Is Now Here Again …
Saturday, June 13, 2020 at 3:16 am.