Thanks, my Master. I am well. My body is healing nicely. Though I sense there will not be anything especial today, I do set my expectations on You.
- Perhaps the unsettling dreams of a moment ago are the indication of the lurking fears in my mind.
- Let’s see what is it that I fear? For one thing I fear the family to be upset with me for being so rough with the oldest son.
- Then I fear that perhaps Denise is distancing from me because You have led me to speak up and set forth the truth about her new endeavor to create a new earth.
- Then I fear there is yet no connection with Ahmad or my children.
- I fear that perhaps they are still considering me to be deluded and waiting for me to come to my senses.
- Plus, the response to the post You led me to publish yesterday is not extraordinary, but!
- You promised this is to be the onset of the materialization of Your promises to me.
- I refuse to give way to such lurking fears.
- You are in control of my thoughts and fears. I have nothing to worry about.
- Something neat an unusual just happen: two doves set themselves cooing on my windowsill to make love to each other.
- Wow! I love doves. You know they represent Your Spirit to me. Here in this area there are doves all around me but very seldom they settle in my roof or window sill.
- Actually? This is only the second time to experience such visible sign of Your Presence in my life.
- And on my 81st And two making love to each other.
- Making love to each other? A sure sign of our relationships set on Your love—Your passionate love for us all!
(If you look carefully I placed the two doves in the window sill of the graphic under the banner of ‘Relationships? In the healing process.’)
- O my Master! But my heart is full!
- I will now work on the new graphic as You are inspiring me to create.
Just Then? The Phone Rang. Ahmad Online …
Sunday, June 14, 2020 at 9:57 am.
Ha! online and on-time. Indeed! About 8 am. Calling to wish me happy birthday. I shared my bounty with him for almost an hour. Such blessing!
Only The Beginning Of The Wonders You Have In Store For Me …
Sunday, June 14, 2020 at 10:10 am.