As You did with Your prophet Habakkuk, so You have done with me. My reaction? Same as Your ancient prophet.
Well My Master You Know That I Did Get Sidetracked, But! …
You are now bringing me back on track. Observing the pattern in my daughter’s grief journey has quickened this matter of satisfaction in our journeys on this earth.
I Have Not Been Able To Write About This Matter, Why? …
You know that after the death of my grandson Cory my daughter and I parted ways for a time, Your time.
I could not write down what I sensed You were instructing me to write—what I saw so clear as I actually sensed myself in the shoes of Your Prophet Habakkuk but!
- It was not Your time for me to write about the matter.
- Your process in our lives had to materialize for me to write about the matter.
- Your time is now here to do so.
- For this 2020 year is Your appointed time to materialize Your plan of restoration to the original intent for our creation, loved to love.
- In the meantime? All these past years since Cory’s death, You have consistently shown me the same matter as in the book of Habakkuk. Quote:
THE BURDEN or oracle (the thing to be lifted up) which Habakkuk the prophet saw. O Master, how long shall I cry for help and You will not hear? Or cry out to You of violence and You will not save? Why do You show me iniquity and wrong, and Yourself look upon or cause me to see perverseness and trouble? For destruction and violence are before me; and there is strife, and contention arises. Therefore, the law is slackened and justice and a righteous sentence never go forth, for the—hostility of the wicked surrounds the uncompromisingly righteous; therefore justice goes forth perverted.
My Master when I read those words in the past You know that I only considered the wicked being within others amongst the wicked humans roaming this earth but!
- I did not consider the wicked being within my own self! Even so, Your answers to the prophet have avail me to reconsider my considerations! For it is written.