Hahaha! I been airing out my laundry dirty as well as clean! Isn’t that funny? O well! I just don’t want anyone to be dazzled or frazzled with my ways of expressing myself.
- On to air out my laundry on these lines that I must continue to use to air it all.
Spring In My Heart From This Day Forth Until Eternity …
Tuesday, June 16, 2020 at 9:12 am.
Could it be that with time this tale could become stale? After all, don’t You think we need some excitement in our lives?
- Ah! But You got me covered! Humor instead of anger is to be my motto from here on out to forever.
- Can you believe it dear reader of these lines, Ahmad just called? He got himself stuck with a slipped disk on his back—the poor fellow!
- It costed his brother big old dinars to pay the hospital so they could tell him his problem but! Not really the solution
- On the other hand? I had already told him what his problem was and what to do about and did not charge him a nickel.
- O yes! We humans have so many reasons and excuses for absolutely all that we think, feel, and do, so many reasons and excuses that staggers one’s mind.
- The truth? The greatest advancement of civilization is not only killing us but taking us to the poor house as well.
- No kidding! Am I talking nonsense? I wish I was but I am not. O yes! The richer gets richer and the poorer gets poorer.
Conviction: Where Were You When I …???
Tuesday, June 16, 2020 at 1:58 pm.
Repentance: WHO? ME? Denied Your providence? WHAM! The Master answered this thiaBasilia of His out of the whirlwind and said over and over “Where were you when I if you know so much!”
Who? Me? Duh! But The WHAM Prevented Me From Going Into The Slam Of Damn …
Yes, I was the guilty one of setting myself to utter words without knowledge, quoting Scriptures as if I had written them.
- But after many years, O my Master, You WHAM me to open my eyes to see with my spiritual eyes the enormity of my sin.
- I had no choice but to down to the ground my face to bound.
- “I now see. I loathe myself and repent in dust and ashes.”
- The BAM WHAM! impact greatly improved my eyesight’s bind.
The Springtime Continues. The Winter Is Past …
Wednesday, June 17, 2020 at 6:41 am.